01-05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate SMLMCHF » Chapter 1:
Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate Chapter 1:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Qiuyi was awakened by the knock on the door.

She opened her eyes and stared at the crystal chandelier under the ceiling for a moment before she said: "What's the matter?"

The servant outside the house said softly, "Mrs., Madam and they are here."

Jiang Qiuyi was startled, and then he remembered that her mother-in-law had mentioned to her two days ago that she was bringing her little sister to the house for afternoon tea today.

Thinking, she rubbed her sore temples: "I know, I'll get down right away."

Worried that the people downstairs will wait for a long time, Jiang Qiuyi temporarily forgot the strange story he had dreamed of.

She washed up in a hurry and walked downstairs.

As soon as she reached the top of the stairs, she heard the sound of conversation coming from below.

"Why is Qiu Yi still sleeping at this point?"

It was the voice of her mother-in-law Zhen Ping.

The servant honestly said: "My wife is a little uncomfortable today."

Zhen Ping frowned, "Have you seen a doctor?"

"The wife said that there is no trouble, it is a small problem."

After hearing this, Zhen Ping stopped asking more questions.

Mrs. Wang on one side listened and teased: "That's not good. Qiu Yi is Mrs. Lu's family. Why don't you let the doctor come to see you when he is sick? You say yes, Mrs. Lu."

Zhen Ping glanced at her, took the tea in front of her, and sips without talking.

Another younger Mrs. Liu covered her mouth and laughed, and said aloud: "Mrs. Wang, you are deliberately stabbing us Mrs. Lu."

Mrs. Wang glanced at her, "I don't have any."

She smiled, and suddenly turned to the subject and said, "But when it comes to this, I really want to ask you, Mingcheng doesn't have any ideas in that regard?"

Zhen Ping looked at her, pretending that she couldn't understand: "What?"

Mrs. Wang chuckled, "What do you think, Ming Cheng and Qiu Yi have been married for a year, and Qiu Yi's stomach hasn't moved at all. Doesn't this mean Ming Cheng is making other plans?"

Mrs. Liu nodded in agreement: "Yes, when is Ming Cheng going to divorce Qiu Yi?"

"..."

Jiang Qiuyi listened, her eyelashes drooping slightly, her expression unclear.

After a while, she increased the sound of footsteps, which attracted the attention of several people downstairs.

"Qiu Yi is awake?"

When she noticed her appearance, Mrs. Wang immediately changed her face, elderly concerned: "I heard that you are not feeling well, are you better now?"

Jiang Qiuyi nodded and said softly: "It's much better, thank you Mrs. Wang for your concern."

Zhen Ping sat on the sofa and looked up at her: "Let the doctor come over and have a look later."

Jiang Qiuyi nodded.

Mrs. Liu looked at her for a while, and said with a smile: "Qiu Yi, I want to eat the dessert you made last time. Can I make it today?"