51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate SMLMCHF » Chapter 51:
Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Inexplicably, Jiang Qiuyi was arranged.

After Xu Ning left, Jiang Qiuyi looked at Lu Mingcheng a little uncertain: "You really want to teach me?"

Lu Mingcheng: "You don't believe my technology?"

"..." Jiang Qiuyi was speechless, "No."

She said, "I didn't mean it."

Lu Mingcheng said "Um", "Let's go." "Where to go?" Jiang Qiuyi didn't react.

Lu Mingcheng glanced at her and said patiently, "Teach you to play."

"..."

The two walked to the other side, standing next to Xu Mu and Xu Ning.

Lu Mingcheng said to teach her, is to really teach her.

He asked Jiang Qiuyi to move around and stretch his muscles and bones.

Jiang Qiuyi was dumbfounded, "How to stretch?"

Lu Mingcheng: "..."

He glanced at her and was about to say casual, Xu Ning said enthusiastically on the other side: "Sister Qiu Yi, I'll teach you, just move around, so that you won't get mused later."

Jiang Qiuyi suddenly realized: "That's it."

Xu Ning: "Yes, it's very simple."

Jiang Qiuyi smiled: "Then come here, you teach me."

"Hmm."

The two got together again inexplicably.

Lu Mingcheng glanced at it twice, then retracted his gaze.

After stretching, Jiang Qiuyi looked at Lu Mingcheng: "Try it first, let me see."

Lu Mingcheng: "Yeah."

He did not refuse.

Lu Mingcheng was wearing the casual clothes he just bought, and he didn't change the clothes prepared here.

He stood there with a straight and slender figure, both face and figure, very attractive.

Lu Mingcheng has good skills, one ball goes out and goes straight into the hole.

Before Jiang Qiuyi had time to applaud, someone not far away wowed: "It's amazing."

"..."

Subconsciously, Jiang Qiuyi turned his head.

It was a woman who was very beautiful. She was wearing the same clothes as Jiang Qiuyi, and she was standing not far away looking at them with a cue.

Noting Jiang Qiuyi's gaze, the woman looked at her and smiled slightly.

Inexplicably, Jiang Qiuyi felt that her smile was a bit provocative.

She pursed her lower lip. Before she could speak, the woman greeted Lu Mingcheng first.

"President Lu, what a coincidence."

Liang Lijing smiled and said, "I didn't expect to run into you here."

Lu Mingcheng nodded, "Mr. Liang."

Liang Lijing looked at Jiang Qiuyi next to him, and asked with a smile, "Is this Mrs. Lu who is not willing to bring this out?"

Lu Mingcheng nodded and looked at Jiang Qiuyi: "It's Mr. Liang."

Jiang Qiuyi said "Yes" and shouted: "Mr. Liang."