56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate SMLMCHF » Chapter 56:
Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking of this person, Lu Mingcheng didn't know how to get back to her for a while.

He felt a little uncomfortable, but soon the feeling disappeared.

Without a response from him, Jiang Qiuyi sent a question mark: [You have no impression? 】

Lu Mingcheng: [Hmm. 】

Jiang Qiuyi: [...Your memory is really bad. 】

Lu Mingcheng: [. 】

Jiang Qiuyi didn't talk to him much, but after a few words, he turned his attention back to business affairs.

For the first time, she was serious about being a boss, and couldn't mess things up. Although there may be no way to make others look at her with admiration, at least take it seriously.

Jiang Qiuyi was busy for a long time, and after communicating with Sheng Ying's team, he decided on the plan.

After confirming that Sheng Ying came to the rescue, relevant personnel discussed it for a long time.

The former editor-in-chief of the magazine has resigned, and no newcomers have come.

Jiang Qiuyi didn't care about this either. She looked down on the aesthetics of the magazine's editor-in-chief before.

The cover of Yu Hao is really ugly.

The creative director is young and thoughtful.

However, the magazine had no money before and couldn't perform well.

When Jiang Qiuyi came, she had a lot of ideas.

"Mr. Jiang, Mr. Sheng Ying's agent said that he lowered his worth and came to shoot our magazine cover, and the treatment should not be too bad."

Jiang Qiuyi smiled: "I know this."

She was curious and asked: "Do they have any requirements for clothing brands?"

The creative director nodded and whispered: "They want blue blood super-season clothing."

"High-definition series?"

The creative director was stunned and shook his head: "There is no requirement for this, but only that I want a blue blood super season."

Jiang Qiuyi understood, nodded and said, "This is no problem."

Creative Director: "Really?"

"Yeah." Jiang Qiuyi wrote down, "what else do you have?"

The creative director looked directly at Jiang Qiuyi, just like the savior.

She opened her lips and said a few more important points.

"Photographer, they want the one who was very popular on Weibo some time ago."

Jiang Qiuyi was taken aback, and said in surprise: "Who?"

The creative director said a name, and Ding Ke quickly searched out the information and showed it to Jiang Qiuyi.

After reading it, Jiang Qiuyi said, "Do you have his contact information? Can you please come?"

"It can be," Ding Yiling replied, "but he asked quite a lot."

Jiang Qiuyi lightly licked her lower lip, "What's the requirement?"

"The requirements of the shooting environment are not low."