71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate SMLMCHF » Chapter 71:
Spending the Male Lead’s Money to Change Her Fate Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two looked at each other, and Ding Ke's eyelids twitched and said, "Is there still this kind of technology now?"

Jiang Qiuyi: "..."

She couldn't laugh or cry: "I was kidding? Do you really believe it?"

Ding Ke choked slightly and blinked and said, "Mr. Jiang, what you said is too true?"

"..." Jiang Qiuyi smiled: "My? Wrong."

Ding Ke: "No, no, I'm kidding?."

Jiang Qiuyi smiled, warmly said: "I know."

She looked at Ding Ke: "You also go to dinner, I will be quiet by myself."

"it is good."

Before going out, Ding Ke still didn't forget to tell her: "Mr. Jiang, what do you really want? There is nothing you can say."

Ding Ke said: "I can listen on my behalf, and I will never tell others."

Jiang Qiuyi bent her lower lip and promised with a smile: "Okay, thank you."

After Ding Ke went out, Jiang Qiuyi looked at the lunch brought by him and opened the lid to eat.

As soon as she touched her hand, the phone rang. Jiang Qiuyi turned his head to see that it was Lu Mingcheng's call.

She listened to the phone's ringtone for a while before it was connected.

"Hey."

Jiang Qiuyi turned on the amplifier and asked as he lifted the lid, "Have you arrived at the resort?"

Lu Mingcheng: "Yeah."

He had just arrived and was about to go inside.

He looked around, and construction has started here for a while, but the changes?

"have you eaten?"

Jiang Qiuyi: "I'm planning to eat it, how about you."

Lu Mingcheng: "Not yet."

Jiang Qiuyi had a meal and glanced at the phone time: "It's twelve o'clock, there is no arrangement?"

"No." Lu Mingcheng explained: "I'll come to the resort first. I'll just have a bite with the workers later."

"..."

Jiang Qiuyi's eyes flashed, and he responded with a low voice, "Oh."

"What about you." Lu Mingcheng didn't notice the change in her mood. "What do you eat for lunch?"

Jiang Qiuyi is actually not accustomed to Lu Mingcheng following this kind of tender, detailed line.

She propped her head, looked down at the food in front of her, and began to declare the name of the dish: "Chili-fried pork, braised fish, bamboo shoots in oil, vegetables and soup."

The quantity is large, but the quantity of each is not much, and the nutrition is very balanced.

Ding Ke was very thoughtful about arranging her lunch time.

Lu Mingcheng listened and smiled: "Not bad."

"..."

Jiang Qiuyi tasted it, and said vaguely: "It tastes good too."

Lu Mingcheng curled his lower lip and asked in a low voice, "Then you eat first?"

"Ok."

Jiang Qiuyi responded: "You too...remember to eat."