Ch-3, Help Needed

Joe woke up around 10:30 p.m. after a nice nap in the night. He saw himself being in a strange sort of place. He looked from right to left and saw his sister, Lucy sleeping on the other bed beside his, the room was made of acacia wood. Joe got up from his bed and saw their luggage near the main door. He suddenly recalled himself and found out they were on Pinacco Farm.

Joe opened the door and found it was pretty dark for this time of night. He could hear the sea waves lashing one over the other. Pinacco Farm was near the Shore of the sea. He walked towards the brightly lighted path and reached the Horse shed where he saw Uncle Roy. Uncle Roy was Feeding hay to some baby horses.

Uncle Roy notices Joe and asks what he is doing out in here.

Joe proceeds by saying "I was pretty bored sleeping, I needed a little work and found myself that you have the right something I need to do, may I do the rest?"

"Aye, bud of course come on out here," says Uncle Roy. Takes some seeds out of the gummy bags and gives them to Joe.

"Feed elm to the chickens out there, in that corner"
Uncle Roy points in a certain direction.

Joe goes towards the chicken hut, and right there he sees something strange. A figure was standing beside a tree. On turning back, he saw his uncle busy, and then back again he saw the figure disappear.
He thought his brain was playing games with him. But as being so curious he went to check the spot. To his astonishment, he saw footsteps. He was right someone was there. But who?
He was afraid not to investigate any further since the figure might be still out. He was afraid to not make it suspicious and did what he had to do, feed the chickens. And made his way to the farmhouse.

But what he saw there was strange.
Both Uncle Roy and Lucy were nowhere to be seen.

What happened when he was away?
Who was in the farmhouse? And what was their intention?

Ch-4, A Struggle Alone (Released)