Ch-10, The Working Model

Stephen Harper let out another gasp. "I don't know what's wrong, but it seems like Nazmul Island is in big trouble. No wonder why Dad didn't want to share anything with us about the noise. Those moans at night seem horrifying now that what Joe said.

Joe chimed in, "The box has an emblem drawn on it - it's of the railway station. The abandoned Railway Station 704."

Lucy added, "Yeah, it seems you are right. We have to go investigate this place. But not now, at midnight, to get a sense of the clue to what is happening there?"
Stephen Harper then shouted with excitement, "Look, the emblem represents the stamp on the letter. We can maybe take the stamp off and ask the police here for something about it?"
Joe Arnold then said, "Do you trust the police? I mean, did they even investigate what's happening to Nazmul Island's best railway station?"

Lucy Arnold then said, "I'm not very sure." But I think we have to first do some research about it before we go out to investigate tonight. Well, Stephen, do you have any sort of place where we might get some old articles about the place?"

Stephen, replying to what Lucy said, answered, "Of course." The first place is my dad's workroom, which is super risky. The other one is the old library beside the post office that was abandoned years ago due to some unlawful reasons."

Lucy said then to Joe and Stephen "Quick boys put all the references and evidence on the table and investigate it out.

They slowly but steadily put all the evidence out on a table made of boxes and made them a chart. They also took Joe's evidence into account. Stephen took out his notebook and tapped his ball pen to start his notes on the investigation. Lucy and Joe took a look at each one with folded hands. They carefully scrutinized the evidence, looking for any patterns or discrepancies that might suggest a solution to the puzzle. And then Out came Joe's Answer to the Mystery.

Ch-11, Joe's Answer to the Mystery (Released)