Reuniting (woodrop)

No one have suggested yet, so I'm going to make my own suggestion.

There was a point in high school that something bad happened between Woody and Teardrop, that made them break up. Teardrop felt sad, they both were sad. A few weeks have passed and Teardrop felt better and forget what happened. But for Woody, he started to Regret what he did,he now starting to fall his class, and he started to drink at the party's his friends invited him to. His parents started to notice what their son is doing, Teardrop also started to notice, everyone is now starting to notice what Woody is doing. Someone have to confront him about this...

*Back to the present*

Firey is throwing a party for his birthday, and his parents are leaving town to work with their jobs as doctors *well they always leave the house to work, but this time, it is very important, seems sad that they are leaving to do a important surgery on his birthday 😢* He invited all of his friends to the party, and Leafy was getting his present 🎁 *She is texting Teardrop*

Teardrop was walking to Leafy's house, when he saw Woody, walking back to his house, she thought that he saw her run to a bush. What was he going? Should I confront him? *Teardrop still have that thought in her head, and if she should confront him at the party? I should ask Leafy about what I saw.

*At Leafy's house*

Hey Teardrop, what took long? Can we go inside and I'll talk about it.. Ok then. *They go inside* So what you going to talk about? Well... I was walking to your house, when I saw Woody throwing rocks at people's houses.... Leafy: Oh.... Teardrop: And I think he saw me... and I hide in a bush until he's out of sight... Leafy: I didn't know he did that, He would never do that? Teardrop: Well... His parents told me about his attitude around people and his intense drinking at partys, and it's because I broke up with him.... what did I do wrong 😔 Leafy: Maybe you should confront him at the party? Teardrop: I should do that... let's just get ready for the party.

*A Montage Later*

Leafy: Are you done Teardrop? *Door Opens* Wow... You look beautiful, Maybe he might take you back... Teardrop: Maybe this is a bad idea... Leafy: Just confront him when he get a drink...

*At the Party*

Firey: Hey Leafy, Hey Teardrop, You came!!! And Is that my present? Leafy: Yes.. it is!!! Firey: Thanks Leafy☺️

*They have some fun, playing games, dances, and other things you do at partys*

Pin: Teardrop, Would you rather, Be stranded in the desert on the hottest day, or.... GET BACK TOGETHER WITH YOUR EX!!! Teardrop: Hmmm🤔 I don't like the heat and being in the desert in the middle of it... Ill rather get back together with my ex. OH.. he's right there *Woody getting a beer and going to the backyard* Teardrop: What he is doing? Coiny: He always do that when he doesn't want to play games... Teardrop: I'm going to follow him and talk to him... *Teardrop walking to the backyard* Everyone: OOOO!!!! She doing it!!!!!!

Woody: *growns* Why I broke up with her, I shouldn't done that, I regret everything I did... *Teardrop sitting next to him* Woody: TEARDROP!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!! Teardrop: Well.. I follow you here, because.... I think somethings wrong with you? Woody: No... Nothing is wrong with me.... Teardrop: I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR PARENTS IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOUR FRIENDS IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU, EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! Woody: I...... I... I don't know everyone is worried about me😟 *starts crying* I *sobs* regret everything I.. *sobs* did... Teardrop: Don't cry, It's ok.... I still like you ☺️, I always remember you, I even have a picture of you in my room. Woody: You really still like me? Teardrop: Yes!!! I want to be back together!!! Woody: Well let's be back together. *They kiss cutely* Everyone: AWWWWWWWW THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!! Woody and Teardrop: REALLY!!! YOU WERE SPYING ON US, WHEN WE WERE KISSING!!!! Everyone: Well duh!!! We did!!! Woody and Teardrop: WELL DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!!! Everyone: Already then🙄

*Everyone went home after the party*
*Leafy, Coiny, Pin, Woody, and Teardrop stayed to clean Firey's house*
Firey: Well were done cleaning the house. Everyone else: Yeah, it looks like like we didn't have a party. *Door Opens* Firey's Parents: Son, we are home!!! Firey: Is that cake? Firey's Mom: Yes, it's your favorite, chocolate cake with Oreos (my favorite btw)
*Everyone sang happy birthday to Firey, eat the cake and went home* Woody: Um.. do want to come to my house? Teardrop: Yeah.... Why? Woody: You'll know when we get there. Wait, my parents are calling me. Woody: Hello? Woody's Parents: We are done preparing the backyard for the picnic. Woody: We're almost here, just half a block away.

*At Woody's House*

Teardrop: Um why are we going to the back of the house? Woody: You'll see. *Opens the backyard door*

Teardrop: I can't believe this, you did this? Woody: No, My Parents did this

Teardrop: I can't believe this, you did this? Woody: No, My Parents did this. *They sit down* Woody: The Stars look beautiful tonight, just like you😊 Teardrop: Stop.. you blushing me.... Woody: I know a song, do you want to hear it. Teardrop: Yes.. I'll like it. *They both put one side of the earphones*

*Teardrop slept on Woody's lap*
Woody: She's really is my dream girl ☺️

Word Count: 937 words
This is the first oneshot I make... Comment your suggestions and I'll do it... You could still suggest this ship, even if I already use it. Follow, Comment, and share. See you later.