A whisper in my ear

At night I couldn't sleep. Something or someone was whispering in my ear. The strange voice said, "Find me and make a wish". It said it 3 times in a row and then abruptly stopping. I got up and opened my computer

         The bright screen woke me up. I checked the time, 3:20 am. Normally it is rumored that 3:00 am is the witching hour and paranormal activities take place. I searched up more information on the wishing well to see if it actually exists and found a girl taking a picture next to it. This is the girl that went missing in our school.

         It said that she goes to middle school and I have seen her. Chills ran down my spine. I tried to focus but my eyelids got sleepier and sleepier and slept on the desk. I woke up at 6:45 which gave me enough time to prepare for school. 

       Today, my Dad dropped me at school. my teacher was surprised to see me  30 minutes early than my school actually started. During class, I noticed that several students had not arrived. Maybe they had also gone to the wishing well and disappeared.

          I wanted to show my teacher and my principal the photo I found of the girl posing in front of the well but as usual, they wouldn't have believed me anyway. I could imagine them saying something like, "oh that could have been any ordinary well" or "That is probably her old photograph" but I knew what was actually going on. 

          I came home to find Jack on the couch playing a video game as usual. My parents arrived home at 7:00. They were too tired to make dinner so I had to make it.

At around 11:00  I went to bed. I could still hear crows making sound out the window. It was hard for me to sleep so I opened my computer to see that I had gotten an email with an attachment. I opened the attachment and again saw the girls who went missing in front of a well.