Arrival

I just arrived at the well. It looks like any ordinary well with the brick sides and the pulley for the bucket. Suddenly a girl about my age comes in front of me.

        "you must be Anna right?"  her voice was soft. I replied by saying yes. She told me that I can make one wish that will come true. "I want my parents to spend more time with me." 

       She looked at me with a curious face and then she grabbed my hand. Her grip was firm and then she lifted me up. I was surprised by how strong a girl my age was. she was holding me over the well.

       "Last chance do you want your wish to come true?" she asked I replied by "yes"

         She dropped me into the well but there was no water, The well felt endless, I was going through some sort of spiral. It was taking me into a new dimension. It felt endless until I got thrown into the steps of a huge palace.

          There were people and they were staring at me. I heard them murmur something like "It's the princess" or something like that when suddenly the doors of the palace opened and a lady with a yellow gown with a crown and next to her, was a beast about 10 feet tall. I somehow knew them, they were Belle and Beast.

         Belle comes up to me with a smile and says, "oh daughter, it has been so long since I've seen you"

         This was my dream that Bell and beast were my parents but, I didn't think it would be real. I headed into the palace where I changed into a fancy pink gown. Everything was perfect. Too perfect if you ask me.

        I feel like I am dreaming. Maybe I can stay here forever? I thought. I have a big room all to myself. It has a comfy bed and a television. When I looked outside, a couple of kids were playing. It was getting dark so I decided to go to my new parents and chat with them.