Chapter 1:~Nightmares~

Elora slept peacefully in her and Elladan's bed when nightmares started hunting her mind.

(Elora's nightmare)

Elora looked around in the darkness,
"Elora...,"A evil voice called, "Come, my child, I want to help you!,"
"NO! Stay away from me!,"Elora screamed.
"Come my little dragon,"The witch called wickedly, "Let me help you discover the monster in you! The demons in your head is calling for you!," "NO! Please! Leave me be!,"Elora cried as tears starting streaming down her cheeks. "Elora, don't try to run from me!,"The witch voice commanded angry this time, "Let me help you, my little dragon! And together, we shall let the world burn thanks to your powers!," "No! I'm not afraid of you! I won't let you take me!,"Elora exclaimed, trying to hide the fear in her voice. "You cannot escape from me, Elora!,"The witch said angrily, "I'm always here! In your dreams and in your head! You're my little pet! My little dragon princess! And I will find you!," And Elora shook her head, "You will never find me! I won't let you hurt me again!," And suddenly, she felt a hand grabbing her wrist tightly and Elora felt a burning pain. Her hands has always felt like chains around her wrists. The witch smiled wickedly, "Now you're mine, my little dragon! You belong to me! Shall we see how you like the pain of chains!?," "NO! PLEASE!,"Elora cried, "Leave me alone!,"

Elladan woke up to his wife's crying. And he turned to her and put his hand on her arm, "Elora? Meleth nín? It's alright, it's just a nightmare,"He whispered softly. And Elora woke up and sat up in the bed in panic, shaking. "NO! Don't touch me!," She cried.
And Elladan looked at her, "Elora, it's alright, meleth nín, it was just a nightmare," And he pulled his shaking wife into his arms, "It's alright. I'm here. You're alright. Elora, do you want to tell me what the nightmare was about?," And Elora shook her head, "No," And Elladan kissed the side of her forehead, "Try to get some more sleep. It's the middle of the night," And Elora fell asleep again with Elladan's arms around her waist. 'It's better for only one to suffer than us both' Elora thought.