Chapter 9:~Rescue~

The witch forced Elora to use her magic with her control over the elleth.
"Good, my little dragon! Now! Give me a fire ball!," And Elora felt her strength slowly slipping away, "No! Please! I can't take this anymore!," And Adrienne smiled wickedly, "If you would just corporate and stopped fighting my power over you, you wouldn't lose strength!," And her demon guards laughed wickedly at Elora. -~-~-~

Emersion, Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Elladan and Thranduil arrived to the witch's courtyard. And they hid when they saw the witch.
"Iellig,"Thranduil whispered when he saw his weak daughter on her knees before the witch.
And Emersion felt his anger rise, "Fallow me," And they snuck up behind the witch.

"You stay away from her!,"Emersion exclaimed at the witch. And Adrienne turned to the wizard, "Look what darkness dragged in. Emersion, ready to fail again?," And Emersion looked at her angrily, "Not this time!," And Adrienne smiled wickedly, "Seems like someone's got inflated sense of self worth!," And she sent Emersion to the ground with her magic. And grabbed Elora, "One more move, The Light elf dies," And she sent her magic into Elora before letting her fall to the ground.

Elladan helped the wizard up while Legolas attacked the witch who sent him to the ground,
"Well, this is so good. This will make my little dragon obedient. Make her watch her brother die in front of her," And Elora glanced at the long white knife that was lying on the ground bedside her. "So, let's rip this little Prince's heart out!,"The witch said when Elora suddenly stuck the white knife into the witch's heart with the last of her strength and Emersion swallowed.

Elora let go off and the knife as she felt the last of her strength slip away and she fell to the ground unconscious and the witch fell to the ground dead.

Legolas quickly stood up and Thranduil hurried over to his daughter and knelt down at her, "Oh, iellig," And Emersion hurried over to Elora and knelt at her in front of the elven King.

Emersion carefully removed Elora's hand that was covering the bleeding inflected wound in her stomach. And he sighed deeply when he saw the blackness in it. "She's been poisoned. I've never seen anything like this before," And Thranduil swallowed, "Emersion, you have to save her. I cannot lose my daughter after only a year after getting her back," And Emersion sighed, "Legolas, search her castle. She must have left something out," And Legolas nodded and left with Gimli and Aragorn.

Emersion gently healed the wound in Elora's stomach with his magic, but he knew the poison was spreading in Elora's body.
He would save her! He would not let her die! He had saved her before and he would do it again.

"Emersion? What do we do now?,"Elladan asked. And Emersion sighed, "We need to take her to your father. She need healing and that's fast. Whatever game The witch played with her mind, it's not good. Thranduil, stay with her while Elladan and I go and help your son search the witch's castle. If she wakes up from her unconsciousness, try to calm her down. The poison will only spread faster if she's panicking. That's the only reaction I could find out of what kind of poison this is," And Thranduil nodded and Elladan and Emersion left.

Thranduil gently stroked his daughter's long golden blonde hair. And Elora started shaking while she was waking up from her unconsciousness and started drifting in her sleep. "Shh, Elora, adar is here now," Thranduil did as Emersion had told him to. And Elora actually seemed to be calming down but she started crying instead and clutched at her father's robes, trying to be as near her father as she could. And Thranduil smiled. For the first time in a year after getting his daughter back, his daughter finally opened their bound between them. It was a rare bound only Sindar elves had with their children. "It's alright, Iellig, I'm here and she will not hurt you, ever again,"