TRUTHS REVEALED❤❤❤

Getting up early in the morning Bondita completed her Aarti and took blessings from her durga maa for such a big mission. Today the fate of these 2 villages was on her shoulders . " Durga maa aaj sach ki jeet karwana . Mujhe aashirwaad day maa ki mai asli mujarimo ko sazaa dila saku. Apni bondita ko himmat day maa" . Bondita had come with a perfect plan to bring Chandrachur to court . 😏😏😏. " Areee thakumaa dekhiye na mujhe aaj court kay liye buhat dairi hogayi. Ab mai kaise waqt par puhanchu gi. Uper say case ka time bi kam hai. Ab mai kya karu " " Are are ruk to saans to lele. Koi baat nai itni konsi badi baat hai. Mai kisi ko bolkay tujhe gaadi mai dalwaadu gi . Fiqar mat kar. " Thakumaa starts looking for any man who can drop bondita to court. " Aree thakumaa aap pareshan kyun horrahi hai mai bondita ko chod deta hun na kacheri. Mai bi to wahi say jaaraha hun na. " ,said a very happy Chandrachur. 😁😁😁. He didnt knew what was coming for him. He was above the clouds that he will get to spend some time alone with bondita. " Chale bondita." " Haan chaliye jamai babu" ,said bondita in a sickeningly sweet voice. " Chalaiye apni sazaa katnay" ,said bondita Internally. Saying so they left for court. Chandrachur and bondita reached court and bondita got down from the jeep and deliberately she acted as her foot got twisted. " Ahhhh. Mera pair".She acted as in pain.🤣🤣🤣🤣. Chandrachur got worried and hurriedly came to her side, unaware of bonditas act. " Kya hua bondita tum theek to hona. Zyaada lag gayi kya." " Are jamai babu dekhiye na jaldi jaldi mai maine apna pair hi mod diya. Koi baat nai aap jaiye. Aap ko to dair horrahi hogi na. Meri fiqar mat kariye.Mai dheere dheere chali jayu gi" " Nai nai bondita mai tumhe akele nai chodsakta. Chalo mai tumhe andar tak chod dunga. " " Theek hai agar aap keh rahay hai to" . Chandrachur held bonditas hand and helped her reach inside. He was in heaven while touching bonditas hand. (Sick head)😡😡😡. Bondita hated his touch but she was helpless. When bondita reached the court room , she thanked him and Chandrachur was about to leave. Suddenly five policemen rounded him with guns and cuffed his hands from back. He got agitated and screamed , " Ye kya horaha hai. Mujhe giraftar karnay ki himmat kiski hui. Kis kay bolnay par karrahay ho ye tum. Us barrister Anirudh kay kehne pay" Bondita got up and walked confidently towards Chandrachur. Chandrachur got shocked seeing her walking properly. He realised it was all bonditas plan. " 😱😱😱😱😱. " Are are aaram say Chandrachur babu. Itna chilaye mat. Aur aap ko giraftar karanay ka order to ek barrister nay hi diya hai magar wo barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary nai balki barrister bondita das hai. Aap ko kya laga Chandrachur babu. Aap ki rachai hui sazish mai do gau ek doosre kay khoon kay pyasay hogayay. Dono ko laga ki ek dusray kay saath chal kiya hai unhone magar unhe kya pata ki asli mujrim to aap hai Chandrachur babu. Aap ko kya laga aath saal say nafrat ki aag mai jaltay huay dono gau kabhi sach nai dekh payay gay. Aap bilkul galat thay. Aap ka waqt khatam hua. Durgaa maa kay aashirwaad say aaj barrister bondita das puri duniya kay saamne aap ka ginona chehra layaay gi. Mai aaj apnay tark say Krishnanagar aur Tulsipur ka fark mitao gi. Ye barrister bondita das ka waada hai.👏👏👏👏👏👏 " Chandrachur was shell shocked. He was mumb and burning in anger . 😡😡😡😡. " Ye tumne theek nai kiya bondita. " " Lejaye isay court mai" ,said bondita. After 1 hour the court was finished and the court declared Chandrachur as guilty and served him with life long jail along with his all associates. The whole court clapped for bondita and cheered for her success. " Mubarak ho barrister bondita . "Ham nay mahila ko Buhat neecha samja lekin aaj ek mahila nay hi aath saal purani dushmani ko khatam karaya. Hame garw hai aap par. Aap kay laksh kadam par chal kay ham apni betiyon ko padayay gay aur aap ki tarah layak aur kabil banayay gay " ,said a man to bondita. There were tears in bonditas eyes as her all years hustle became worth the tusle. 😭😭😭😭😭. Tears of happiness were flowing her eyes and she thanked durga maa for all her blessings..🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😭😭.
Bondita left the court with head held high. The news of Chandrachurs arrest spread like wild fire and the people came rushing to das haveli and congratulated thakumaa for the victory of bondita. Thakumaa and everybody was shocked to hear that everything that happened eight years ago was all planned by Chandrachur. She resented him and immediately felt guilty at how she treated Anirudhs family. They mistook thakumaa as the one who poisoned roy Chaudhary familys food when in reality it was Chandrachur. She felt really very bad at her behavior with anirudh. He was with pure intentions. He educated bondita , loved her , cared for her, fought for her and what not. He never expected anything in return except peace.. The misunderstandings separated Anirudh and bondita. Thakumaa felt very sad and tears of repentance gushed through her eyes.😭😭😭😭😭. Thakumaa got up and with tears in her eyes went infront of durga maa and kept her hands above the diya and said, " Durgaa maa mujhe maaf kardijiye. Maine Anirudh aur bindiya kay saath buhat galat kiya hai. Magar ab aur nai.Aaj Mai vachan leti hu ki is ghar mai Anirudh aur bondita alag huay thay aur ab isi ghar mai hamaray asli Ram SITA ek hongay. Mai Anirudh say maafi mangu gi aur unhe wo sari khushiyaan dun gi jinkay wo Haqdaar hai. Buhat seh liya mere bacchon nay . Ab nyay hoga maa. Mai karu gi nyay. Ye Kalindi das ka waada hai. " Wiping her tears she got up and ordered everyone to make sweets and decorate the whole das haveli for bonditas first victory and ending the enmity with tulsipur. 👏👏👏😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃.
The news of bonditas victory and Chandrachurs arrest reached Roy Chaudhary haveli as well. Everybody got shocked to know the truth and they immediately felt bad at how they misunderstood thakumaa. She hadn't poisoned the food.She really wanted to reconcile. It was all that Chandrachurs fire in which two villages were burning. Kaka ,sampoorna, batuk and even somnath felt proud of bondita. There were tears in everyone's eyes and they felt so so proud of bondita. Kaka thanked durga maa for her blessings. 🙂🙂🙂. Anirudh on the other hand was shocked to the core and fell on sofa with a thud.😱😱😱😱😔😔😔 What had he done. He blamed bondita for something which she had not done. He hurted her , he broke her , he didnt even see her face out of his enmity. He distanced his bondita. He remembered how she came begging to him to see her face once but he straightaway claimed that whether she died or lives , it doesn't concern him or affect him . He wounded her back as well as her tender heart. He had no words to express his guilt and sorrow both.😢😢😢😢😢😢 " Ye maine kya kardia kaka . Maine apni masoom bondita ko galat samja . Kaka maine hamara waada tod diya. Maine uski ek nai suni. Wo bechari to chilatay chilatay aayi na mere paas , sakha babu sakha babu magar mai apni nafrat mai anda hogaya kaka. Kaka mai bondita say maafi maangne kay layak bi nai hun. Maine uska dil tod diya kaka. Maine bondita ko tod diya.... Bonditaaaaa mujhe maaf kardo apnay sakha babu ko maaf kardo. Mujhsey galti hogayi bondita. Tumharay bina ek ek din mai roya hun. Bonditaaaaa...." ,Anirudh cried inconsolably screaming bonditas name. 😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔😔😔😔😔.