Shredded every inhibition- OS🔥🔥

Guys it's an os . It has no connection with the ongoing book , " The scars of love" . It is just an os entirely different from my ongoing book.

Ok guys so this os is exactly on the current track of barrister babu when bondita is punished to become a sanyasi. Obviously anirudh didn't speak anything in favour of bondita infront of the whole village. Bondita wants anirudh to speak up infront of the whole village that he loves his bondita a lot and he wants to end the enmity between the two villages. Anirudh is fighting with his own emotional turmoil. On one hand is his family who believes that bondita has cheated them and on other hand is anirudhs heart which can't see his bondita in any pain no matter how badly she cheated them 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. His heart aches for her but he is helpless and tongue tied. Even he wants bondita to refuse to take the punishment. But bondita being her stubborn self doesn't agree until anirudh doesn't himself break his walls and confesses his love for her. Now the story will start from today when anirudh with shaking hands gives sanyasi saree to bondita . But refuses to see her in it. As he can't bear to see bondita being so colorless. He wanted to see the colorful bondita who would be painted in colors of education, colors of change and lastly and most importantly in the colors of his deep love.❤❤❤❤❤ Bondita got dressed in sanyasinis look and sits in her hut. Anirudh with one last hope goes to bonditas hut to convince her to back off from everything .
Now the story starts,
Tip toeing anirudh comes outside the hut room of bondita. He peeps carefully in her room to see whether bondita is there. He hears footsteps. He quickly turns around, not able to bear the fact of seeing bondita so colorless.
" Kya hua sakha babu apnay diye huay tofay ko muj pai nai dekhe gay . Ki kaisi lagrahi hun mai in berang kapdu mai. " 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔💔 Anirudh with tears rolling down his eyes says, " Nai mujhe n.nai d.dekhna

 " " Arey kyun nai dekhna hai sakha babu aap hi ka diya hua tofa to hai

. " " Arey kyun nai dekhna hai sakha babu aap hi ka diya hua tofa to hai. Aap nai Jeevan mai rang baray thay ab aap hi nai cheenay hain. Dekhna to aap ko paday ga hi .Mujhe dekne ka sab say pehla haq sirf aur sirf aap ka hai sakha babu. Maine to apni zindagi aap kay naam ki hai. " Bondita picks a mirror in her hand and anirudh brokenhearted turns to look at the mirror.

His heart breaks into million pieces on seeing the sight of his once colorful , cheerful bondita in a simple colorless dull saree wearing a broken hearted smile on her beautiful face

His heart breaks into million pieces on seeing the sight of his once colorful , cheerful bondita in a simple colorless dull saree wearing a broken hearted smile on her beautiful face.💔💔💔💔💔💔💔