✧Dancing with your enemy till you slowly fall in love✧ pt. 2

∘˚˳°Your pov∘˚˳°

It has been 2 week since the incident. I must say, im not happy with what my father had to do to keep me safe from now on. He got better security and lowered my privacy! He doesn't even let me go to the garden with out 4 guards, at least! Well.. I sneak out sometimes, so it's not that bad. I was in my chambers all day, because my father wants to find as many suitors for me as possible. I really can't rule with some guy my father picked. Suddenly i hear something hitting againts my window. I look to the direction of the sound and there's little rocks being trown to my window. I walk up to it and look down and you won't guess what i saw.

...

Cedric.

Standing there with his stupid grin and fancy suit. I can't lie, i might be falling for his stupid ass. Hold on.. He even brought a horse here? I sigh and open the window. I look down:

-" may i ask, what are you doing here? "

He smugly rolls his eyes and shouts:

-" Came here to pick you up, M'lady" (mlb fans come get your cat noir っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.っ  ) 

I freeze. Dang it.. I might be falling for this Dumbo of a man! That's not great.. What will father think? After all he wouldn't allow it because:
1. He tried to kidnap me
2. He is the enemy of the country.

-" Well, are you just gonna stand there? "

He asked while he smiled wider than before. Ugh that is kind of annoying and stupidly cute at the same time. I wondered for a bit and ran down the stairs to the back entrance. Suddenly I flinch.

-" Your highness? Where are you going, miss? "

Said the maid quietly while looking at me and the other maid.

-" Just to take a scroll in the garden, please don't tell father I'm going alone! "

I looked at them with pleading eyes and one of them sighed and agreed.

-" Thank you so much!! You girls are the best! "

The younger maid giggles as I praise them and run for the back entrance. I run out and see him letting his white horse walk around. I sigh and walk up to him.

-" Oh so the all mighty highness, actually came down? "

He faked his shocked reaction for a tease.
I laugh and give him a playful death glare.

-" So, my enemy is trying to court me? I see.. "

I marked the word "enemy" so clearly. He smiled and nodded.

-" Well why not? Am I not handsome enough for you? Am I not rich enough? "

-" No, no it's that your quite dumb if I say so myself. "

I laugh covering my mouth with my hand. He looks at me with a sad look.
I panic.

-" Oh- I'm sorry- I didn't mean that, to be exact!"

Suddenly I hear him laughing.

-" Oh my! The mighty princess has pity for the little ol' enemy? "

I hit him on the shoulder slightly.

-" oh please! "

I walk away clearly grumpy with no hesitation to look back. Cedric ran after me.

-" Love, please! That was a joke!"

Love? Oh my. This man knows how to pull my love strings. My chest is completely crowded with butterflies.

Cedric POV:

I messed up. I accidentally made her grumpy! What a fool I am.. I really need to get myself together! How am I getting soft for a woman? Well.. She's worth it. She is true beauty and grace! She is like a goddess or angel sent from the gods. Her y/h/l (your hair length) silky hair.. Oh those mesmerising y/e/c (your eye colour) eyes... I could spend all day day dreaming about her. I swear I will get to be with her! I can't let anyone else take her. It might be my only chance. Suddenly she takes my hand and pulls me behind a pillar.

-" Be quiet. "

-" Well that was a hell of a ride! "
She says calming her self.

-" Indeed.. "
I say breathing out.

We sit on the carpet and look at each other. I start moving closer and she doesn't run away. Suddenly our lips connect and start moving sync.

Y/n POV:

He's moving closer... He connects our lips together. Wait, what??! We kissed! Fireworks explode in my chest and butterflies flutter is my stomach! I pull away slowly as eyes flutter in disbelief. I.. kinda liked it.. if.. I'm being honest. Ugh why is it so hard to admit it? Am I embarrassed?

-" oh- uhm.. "

I start, stuttering. He laughed and smirked:

-" It seems the princess liked it~ "

-" Shut your filthy mouth before I call the guards. "

I say while looking away. It was pure embarrassment and torture. I have fallen into his trap.

I have fallen for the enemy...

Authors note: Hello! This was quite a wild ride tbh, sorry I was gone for long. I have finally gotten a new phone! I'll be updating this story much more often! Should I do a part 3 of this or make a new POV, please do tell me. If a new POV then please give ideas!!  My other fan fics are gonna be updated soon also! Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes!

Please drink / eat and take care of yourself! Your awesome and worthy of love!! <3