Chapter 1

Great! Just my luck. My class is going on a trip to the Bahamas and I have to sit next to this idiot the whole 16 hour flight. I think I might kill myself. He's so stubborn that I can't even have a conversation with him. He turns everything into a competition. *sigh* I popped my earbuds in and turned on my favorite podcast. He sat down next to me. Then started punching my arm. "What" I said turning to look at him. "Nothing" He turned and went on his phone. We haven't even been on this plane for 10 minutes and I already wanna get off. I fell asleep listening to my podcast and woke up horrified. I was laying on his shoulder. "My bad" I said as I quickly sat up. "No worries" He said continuing to scroll on his phone. I turned on music instead. After about 15 minutes he turned to me and said "You wanna play a card game". "Uh sure" I responded hoping this would kill time. We played crazy 8's. I won and he punched me again. "Ow" I said rubbing my arm. "Don't be such a bitch" He said dealing the cards. "I don't really wanna play again" I said afraid I would get punched. "You're such a little baby" He said. "I am not" I protested. "Mhm" He mumbled. Ugh I wish he would stop talking to me. He turned to me again and whispered "I'm sorry i shouldn't have said that and I shouldn't have punched you". Aw that was kinda sweet. "Yeah ok" I responded. I decided to take another nap. This one lasted 3 hours. When I woke up Lucas asked me again if I wanted to play cards and promised not to punch me. I agreed and we played for about 2 hours. After that he stood up and said "Adam is such a fucking pu$$y that he can't take a punch" as he said this he pulled me up out of my seat by the back of shirt and punched me in the face. The whole played exploded into noise. Some laughs and some yells. I was so embarrassed. I slumped back down into my seat. I put my headphones on and played music on full volume to drown out the noise. He sat down next to me laughing. "I really fucking hate you" I said not turning to look at him. He grabbed my face and turned it towards him " Look at me when speaking" he said in a very dominant tone that I did not like. "I will never listen to you" I said still not looking at him. He grabbed my face again saying "Ok fine see if i care". When i turned away I couldn't help but think of he didn't care why did he do that? Anyways we didn't speak again for a solid 4 hours. Then a loud announcement came on. "BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!! THE PLANE IS FALLING AT A VERY RAPID PACE!" I was scared shitless. I put my head in between my legs and prayed. The plane crashed...

"Adam. Adam. Adam!" I heard someone saying. I opened my eyes to Lucas standing above me. "What happened?" I asked. "The plane crashed and it looks like very one else died" WHAT! THERE'S NO WAY THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN MEEEEEE. "Are you ok" Lucas asked. "Yeah still just shaken up from the crash". "Ok..." He said walking away. "Where are we" I asked not seeing anything familiar. "How the fuck am I supposed to know dipshit? Do I looks like a map to you?" He laughed. "Yes in fact you do" I said. "Really?" He questioned confused as to what i was getting at. "You look like the map from Dora" I said laughing at my own stupid joke. "Oh" He said tackling me to ground. "What the fuck is your problem" I shouted. "You. You're my problem. If you don't start behaving I'm gonna have to do something about it" Lucas said with that stupid smirk of his. "Mhm you can't do much to me" I said. "We'll have to see about that" He said looking down. "Ohhhh not so confident now are we?" I questioned obviously trying to make him mad. "Shut your bitch ass up! I could top you any day!" He said. "The fuck did you just say" I was very concerned at this point. "You heard me" He said walking away into the forest. I followed close behind. I finally caught him and said "What makes you think I'm a bottom?" "Ha" he laughed. "What is it?" "In all honesty bud your just too fucking obedient to be a top" He said laughing. "I'm not obedient" I protested. "Oh ok" He said ruffling my hair. "Stop" I commanded, but he wouldn't stop. "Sit down and I will" He said. I sat down then quickly stood up knowing what I had just done. "Mhm you're not obedient all right" He sneered. "I only sat down because I wanted you to stop touching my hair" I said trying to defend myself. Then it hit me. If lucas thinks he can top me. He must be gay. "You're gay" I said. "Am not" He said in a very childish tone. "You just made a sex reference and I'm a guy. Therefore making you gay" I said matter-of-factly. "Oh shut up" He said turning around and running away. "YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM THE GAYNESS LUCAS! IT WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!" I shouted running after him.

Time skip to 4 hours later
We had built a fire and it started to get cold. I thought we might as well try to sleep. I grabbed two big leaves off of a tree. Me and Lucas could use them as blankets. We had found some beer that came from the plane wreckage and thought we might as well drink some. We both got drunk purposefully and stared laughing so loud. No one could hear us anyways. It was getting really dark and we finally fell asleep. But when we woke up. We were spooning...

1032 words