Chapter 3

I jumped out of the little pool so fast. My face was redder than a tomato. I quickly got dressed and ran away. He had followed. I was sitting on the beach trying to think of an apology when he came and sat next to me. "Like what you saw" he said laughing. "I'm sorry" I said trying not to seem to submissive. The truth was. He was hot. Like so hot. Extremely attractive. He had a perfect tan and rock hard abs. I wanted him more than I have ever wanted anything. He most likely didn't feel the same way so I kept my mouth shut. "It's ok. You're kinda cute when you get flustered" he again laughed. "W-What?" I was again very red. "Just a joke bud-" he said patting my back. Ugh the biggest sign of friendship. A back pat. We sat in silence for then next minute or two then I kissed him. I didn't realize what I was doing. I just knew I liked it. He pulled away. "Wait one second" he said walking into the forest.
~In the forest~
Lucas took his phone out of his pocket. It was in a survivalist case. Not one thing happened to it. He had just enough power to make one phone call. He decided to call his girlfriend, Chloe. She didn't answer but non the less he left this message "Hey babe- uhhhh I got stranded on this island with this boy and-" the power on his phone went out. He walked back to the beach.
~Back on the beach~
He came back! "Sorry bout that" Lucas said as he sat down next to me. I wanted to kiss him again but I didn't know if I should. "I just broke up with my girlfriend" Lucas said. "Oh I'm sorry" I tried to be sincere but i was actually happy. "Nah don't be she was annoying anyway" He said staring into my eyes. I looked right back at him. He then leaned in as if to kiss me then whispered "You can't have me that easily little boy" he turned away. "We'll see about that" I said under my breath. Almost like heard me he turned and looked at me. We sat there staring at each other for a solid 5 minutes. "You have pretty eyes" I said. "I know" He responded. "Wow so humble" I said rolling my eyes. He got up and walked away. I wanted to follow so badly. So I did. "Can't stay away from me can you" He said without turning around. I said nothing. "I know you're there. I bet your face is red too" He said turning around. I covered my face. "Awe is someone shy?" He said mockingly. I was very embarrassed. He walked closer to me "5 minutes" he said kissing me. Probably 5 minutes later he stopped kissing me. "No" I said without thinking. "No?" He said. "Please just 5 more minutes" I could already hear a tone in my voice I didn't like. "Too bad. If i say 5 minutes it's 5 minutes. You don't get to tell me what to do" He was getting mad. "But" I stopped myself. It was getting dark so we decided to go to sleep. He went to sleep very far away from me. The next morning I decided I was gonna get him to kiss me again. I just didn't know how...

574 words
I swear the next chapter will be 🔥