Chapter 4

Damn. I woke up before him this morning. Oh my gosh. He must be doing this on purpose. He wasn't wearing a shirt like usual but today he looked different. The sun was reflecting off his body at such an angle it made him look perfect. There wasn't one imperfection on his body. I just wanted him, but clearly I had to wait or would never be able to have him. I was sitting on the beach staring at his body for a solid 10 minutes. He woke up so suddenly. He was breathing very heavily and he looked very shocked. "Are you ok?" I asked concerned. "Yup just a bad dream. again..." he trailed off. "Again?" I asked not trying to be too pushy. (a/n: TW mûrdėr) "Yeah. Uh my mom died a couple months ago. She was killed and I could've stopped it from happening if I wasn't asleep" he said. I could see the tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Oh I'm so sorry that happened. I'm sure it wasn't your fault" I said walking over to him. I hugged him and he let me. It was very nice. We hugged for a long time. "Thank you" He whispered. "You're welcome" I said in return. He then got up and walked away as though nothing had happened. My plan didn't seem like it had a chance to work. At least not today. We wanted to explore the whole island so that is what we did. We found a massive tree that had a door on it.

 We found a massive tree that had a door on it

^ much bigger

We opened the door and saw two twin beds. They were bunk beds. Oh no I thought to myself. Not bunk beds. I already knew the endless amount of jokes that could come from this. "Let's sleep here from now on" Lucas said. "I call top-" I tried to say. "Nope" Lucas said cutting me off. "But" I tried to persist. "Again with this? We have already been over this" Lucas said walking inside. He jumped right on the top bunk before I could do anything. *sigh* maybe I was a bottom.
~Time skip (night)~
"Wanna play a game" Lucas said jumping down from his bunk. "What kind of game" I asked not knowing what to expect. "It's called vampires. We leave here and who ever makes it to the beach first is the vampire. The other person has to try and run and hide from the vampire" He said trying to get me to play. "Uh sure-" I was again cutoff by Lucas leaving. Damn he's gonna be the vampire. I left too and when i stepped outside he said "Run. I'm gonna get you" I started running but he caught me. He tackled me to the ground. "Oh alright. Am I the vampire now?" I said trying to get up. "No. I have to turn you into a vampire" He said starting to suck on my neck. (a/n: when I telling i'm actually screaming rn) He was giving me a hickey. Omg. What was this game of his. Did he just want to give me a hickey? "Uhhhhhh what are you doing" I said trying to push him off. "Making you a vampire" he said continuing. After about 3 full minutes he stopped. "There now you're the vampire" He said getting up and running away. I chased after him but when I caught him he said "ok that's the end of the game". "No i have to make you the vampire now" I said clearly trying to do what I wanted. "That's not how it works" He said. "What?" I was very confused. "I was already the vampire. The game ends now" He said this quickly before running back to little "house". I stayed awake all night thinking about what had just happened. The decision was final. "I love him" I said quietly. "Love you too" he said back.

656 words
I-