Chapter 1

izuku yagi was born from inko yagi and toshinori yagi along with his twin sister izumi yagi they were both very close at first and they live in a loving family, untill...

we see izuku and izumi are getting ready for a trip to the hospital as they are both already 4 years old and it is time to find out what quirk they will get. yagi's family has arrived at the hospital and is waiting in the doctor's office, the twins are waiting patiently for the doctor, who arrives with a file in his hand and sits in his chair.

"Mr. and Mrs. Yagi I have good news and bad news which you would like to hear first." The Doctor said with a neutral expression.

"please, tell the bad news first" asked inko nervously and toshinori just agreed, meanwhile the twins patiently waited to see what their quirks were and prepared to be heroes.

"I'm sorry to say this but I don't think your son can be a hero. You see, when superpowers first appeared, there were a lot of research studies done and doctors found a link between the bones in a person's leg and the possibility of them developing Quirk. A person with a quirk always has only one joint on his little finger. You can see here that Izuku has two joints on his little finger. So it is safe to say that your child will not develop a Quirk. "The doctor said in a tone saying with pity on That little boy.

hearing the doctor's explanation, Izuku's world shattered, his dreams destroyed he couldn't be a hero. Inko is also shocked and tries to calm his son who looks as if he has seen a ghost.

"But your daughter izumi has a strong version of your telekinesis, she can use it to lift heavy objects and more, a very strong quirk I have to say she can be a very good hero in the future" said the Doctor, hearing this both parents became happy and izumi beamed. their parents just forgot about izuku who is still sad.

TIME SKIP

when finished they all went home toshinori congratulated izumi who was celebrated by both parents while izuku watched her from the side

then izumi comes and talks to izuku "Don't worry onii-chan even if you don't have a quirk i will be a hero for both of us" listening to this izuku smile a little and cheered up

TIME SKIP TO BOTH TWINS GOING TO SCHOOL

after the twins met their friend the todoroki twins and the bakugou twins at the playground. "Hey, didn't you two go to the quirk doctor last night" katsuki asked izuku who looked down and nodded

"Yeah, what's your quirk izumi" shouta asked with a slight blush on his cheek. "yes, I got my quirk it's telekinesis, I can do something cool with it" replied izumi and tried to lift the rock off the ground with her quirk and succeeded.

"What is your quirk izuku? " shoto asked izuku while stuttering, hearing him the group's attention turned to izuku who became depressed.

izumi saw this and looked at her twin sadly, "i-i-i-im quirkless" whispered izuku with tears formed in his eyes, he still couldn't accept it.

not hearing it katsuya bakugou was angry "WHAT YOU SAID, SAY IT AGAIN" he shouted while pointing his hand at izuku causing a mini explosion in his hand.

shouta and shoto heard izuku and shouta looked at izuku in disgust while shoto was sad wanting to calm izuku.

"he means he has no quirk, katsuya. he is quirkless" izumi replied to his friend. katsuya heard this grin and said "then he is nobody and the loser"

katsuki heard his older brother look at izuku who started crying, he couldn't stop him. izuku saw katsuya mocking him became determined and did not give up wiping away the tears, he said, "Even if I don't have a quirk, I can still be a hero you know" shouta became angry and shot izuku with his hot ice shoto trying to stop him but could do nothing.

"Just accept it izuku, you can't be a hero, you just a useless nobody in our society" shouta said in an angry tone he and katsuya started hitting izuku while izumi, katsuki, shoto just watched because they can't stop them even if they try.

LATER ON 

izumi meets the bakugou twins and the todoroki twins while izuku goes home to treat her wounds while crying. "izuku man still wants to be a hero even if he is quirkless, without quirk he can be seriously injured we should stop him" izumi told his friends.

"yeah izumi your right he can get killed if he tries to be a hero without quirk" Katsuki said while thinking about what to do. shouta perked up and replied with a face that didn't show an expression "Well why don't we bully him and make him forget about being a hero" This caused katsuya to smile "yes we can beat him up" he said.

shoto tries to protest "i-i-i do not think we should do that, he could get hurt" hearing it izumi also agrees not to want his precious brother to get hurt.

katsuki shut him off "well i'm in i don't want him to get hurt" shout and katsuya agreed while izumi refused but later she agreed because katsuya and katsuki keep talking to her to agree with the idea.

shoto can only watch and hope izuku is fine.

Meanwhile izuku is still determined and doesn't want to give up, he doesn't know that his friend and brother will make his life hell from now on

END

A/N I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.

I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I MAKE THE SHIP TODOBAKUDEKU. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT.

I WILL TRY TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER A DAY AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOU SUPPORT

.