Prologue

Aurora Pierce. 

People always assume she has the perfect life anyone could ever wish for; that she has no problems.

   One would think she has her life all together, but that is far from the truth. She has a secret nobody else knows.

   Since the age of 13, Rory had always had a hard time making friends. Communicating with others brought her nothing but trouble. It was the first day of eighth grade and she had lasted almost three years without so much as a conversation with one of her classmates until a new student decided to start up a conversation with her. Peter Johnson. 

   That's when she knew that they would be the best of friends. As  they grew closer, she slowly started to fall in love with him. He had always been so kind to her from the moment they met. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering high school was a struggle for Rory, but luckily she had her best friend with her. High school changed everything for them. That's where they met their other best friend- Samantha Gilbert. At first, Rory was a bit jealous of her due to the fact that she seemed confident, but she quickly got rid of the jealousy. They became great friends, and were inseparable. 

  Rory decided to reveal her crush to Samantha. She felt as if she could trust her.

Fast forward to senior year, Rory gets the biggest surprise of her life. 

      Sometimes trust leads to pain...