cure?

y/n's pov:

it's quiet except for Dr. Janson's raspy breaths as he bleeds out on the lab floor. haha, suck shit idiot. did he really think he could he could control Thomas? even before the maze trials started I could sense that Thomas was going to rebel. I remember before I rebelled. before I rebelled against WCKD, before they gave me to Lashon and ordered him to kill me. Of course, Janson didn't realize that Lash wasn't on his side because Lash just took me to George. Thats where i grew up, Lashton being my father figure, Lillian being my mother figure and Merideth and Brenda as my bestfriends, as close as sisters. then I hear it, a raspy voice that belongs to Dr. Janson "Y/n..." he rasps, he said my real name "Not all of them made it." 

"what do you mean?" i retort. 

" newt, winston, chuck...." he starts rattling of names of the group A gladers. i wince at newts name, he was my best friend. 

"well atleast they are in a better place now." i wisper.

"newts body is outside somewhere, if you want to see him" Janson mumbles 

"goodbye Janson" i utter

"goodbye Y/n" Janson croaks, taking his final breaths. i smile mabye he was not such an idiot after all. i stand up and amble my way to the door. A blue liqid sits ontop of a slip of paper. Teresa left it, the cure. Holy shit i could save some people. i snatch up the paper and vial, sliping the vial into my pocket and unfolding my paper. my eyes gloosing over teresa's writing 

dear whoever finds this, 

i am Teresa Agnes, subject A1, the betrayer. I have found the cure to the flare. this contains a sample of the cure and the recipe (only if you have thomas with you, because you need his blood) . when you find this i will either be dead or with Thomas, subject A7. I am leaving this to you, to save humanity. 

to make the cure you need one drop of thomas' blood  and one drop of the persons blood you are curing. 

Sincerly from Teresa Agnes.

Fucking hell Teresa i love you! I can cure people! But no, i slump against the wall. i need thomas and he is gone. 

A/n: 

wordcount (403) 

 im not checking for spelling mistakes because i cant be bothered and part 2 coming very soon 😉