Revenge

Alexas Pov

I woke up and rolled out of bed. I got to the bathroom and look in the mirror and there is mascara all over my face like i've been crying, then i remember, i have been. I really wish I didn't remember. I start blaming myself for what he did again but I stop myself, it's not my fault he's a douche. I clean myself up and decide I need a girls day so I call Norma. I could call Aj but she is probably planning on how she can kill Jack and get away with it. I hear 2 rings and she picks up. "Hey Alexa pleaasee tell me the date went well?" "Um" I pause. "Oh honey it went bad didnt it?" "I mean not technically. It never happened. He stood me up." "What a jerk." "Yeah you've got that right. But anyways i was wondering if we could have a girls day. I definitely need one." "Um absolutely girl. I'll pick you up in an hour." "Yessss. Okay ill be here. Love you ugly." "Love you too loser." She hangs up and i sit on my bed. Is wanting revenge extra? Nah its not. I'll call Aj for that later. Norma is too civil. I put on leggings and a hoodie and turn on the TV and wait for Norma. I hear honking outside and open the door and its her. I get in and we hug and before i can say anything she lists off plans. "We have hair and nail appointments with my sister in 2 hours (her sister works at a salon) so i was thinking we hit the mall and get bomb ass outfits and hit the party at his house tonight." Holy shit. Norma being petty? Shiiiit i cant pass that up. "Uh fuck yeah! I had no idea you could be petty." "I have my moments." We get to the mall and we hit a dress shop first. "Alright Lex, im thinking tight and revealing, but a dark color. Dark colors are best for revenge." "Oh absolutely." We hit the racks and search amd something hits my eye. A dark maroon sequin dress. "What about this Nor?" "Ooooo go try it on." I go and try it on and i look downright sexy.

Fit check 😤

Norma's jaw drops to the floor

Norma's jaw drops to the floor. "Bitch i stg if you do not get that fucking dress." "Okay okay i'll get it." I buy the dress and we hit a couple more stores and then its time for hair and nails. We are greeted by Cher immediately "Hey girlies!" "Hey Cher" we say in unison. "Soooo what are we thinking?" "Alexa is trying to get revenge on a guy." "Omg who?!" "Jack Hughes." I reply. "You got a fit planned?" "Yep." I show her the dress and she thinks for a moment. "I know exactly what to do come on." She starts on my nails first and she starts laying acrylic and paints a Burberry design.

"How are these?" "Perfect

"How are these?" "Perfect." Then she puts me in a chair and starts mixing bowls. "I'm thinking bayalage. Norma?" "Absolutely." "I have no idea wtf that means but go for it." I tell her. I trust Cher she knows her shit. She lets my hair process then rinses and styles. "Tadaaa!" She spins me around and I look stunning.

Wow

Wow. I looked hot. "Omg Cher I love it!." "Good. Now go fuck with that boys head." Nor and i practically sprint out of the salon because it's almost party time. We start driving back to my place when Aj calls.

****TRIGGER WARNING VIOLENCE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK****** "

Hey A whats up?" "A-Alexa?" Shes crying I can tell and she never seriously cries. She only cries over One Direction. "Aj what's wrong?" "T-trevor and I got in a fight and it got ugly can yoh please come get me?" Now im super confused. Aj is the "he put his hands on me im gonna kill him" kind. "Im on my way ill be there in 5." I hang up and tell Norma to step on it. I get to his place and I know shes there bc i checked her snap location and he lives with Jack. We get out and I pound on the door. Alex opens it. "They're in his room he's been screaming for 30 minutes and wont open the door we were gonna call but we dont have your number." "Okay." Thats all I can say. I get uo there and bang on the door. "I TOLD YOU GUYS TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS." I kick the door open and the scene infront of me makes my blood boil. Shes bloody on the floor and hes standing over her. "What the actually FUCK." "Your crazy bitch of a friend hit Jack. She HIT my BEST FRIEND. HIS NOSE IS BROKEN AND HES ON CONCUSSION PROTOCOL" "Lex hes drunk as shit." "I- A- AMMM NOT." Now i know why A is scared. She had an abusive ex that drank constantly. "SOMEONE COME GET TREVOR." "Alexa none of this is my blood its Jacks." "Okay. As long as you arent hurt i really dont care whose it is." I hear running and in comes Jack. Great. "Get him out. Now." "Uh- I- Yeah okay. TREVOR LETS GO." "NO" Jack walks up and throws him over his shoulder. "I'll sober him up." "Okay." He leaves and Aj gets up. "I know i probably could have handled it but i was afraid he was gonna hit me hes not in his right mind right now hes never like this sober. Even the boys are shocked." " Its okay we will figure it out. Lets get out of here." We leave and go to my place and fill in Aj about the plan. "Shit im so down." "Is that a good idea right now dude?" "Yall im fine i promise." "You're looking for a new man arent you?" "Yeah. Im not taking him back after that. Im not dealing with that every time he drinks Goose." We laugh. Shes fine shes back to her bad bittie self. Nor speaks up "I heard Beech is gonna he there." Ohhh lorddd. Aj has a HUGE crush on John Beecher. "Is that so?" "Yep." "Fuck I am SO going bro." "Youre stupid." I tell her. "Stupid for Johnny? Abso-frickin-loutely." We all cry laughing and get ready and head out. We walk in unannounced because we show up fashionably late and are undeniably the hottest bitches there. I spot John immediately and his eyes are all over Aj and of course she notices and struts over. I roll my eyes. God shes boy crazy. I look over and Norma is all over Cole. Damn. Ditchin me for dudes. I grab a Coors out of a cooler and stand off in the corner. "Never took you for a beer girl." Fuck. "What do you want Jack?" "Can I not make small talk?" "No." I walk away and reunite with my girls. We start doing shots of tequila. I wonder if I should considering it was the same shit that got me wanting Jack. I push that aside and keep going and I am not super drunk but a lil buzzed because I only did 2 so I dont do something stupid. Norma did the same but Aj is fucking plastered and making out with John Beecher. Not suprised. Nor goes back to Cole and I hit the floor alone and my song comes on and like i was the night I met Jack, I sway my hips and let the music take over.

A/n

I KNOW I CUT THE CHAPTER OFF BUT I HAVE A PLAN. This is a pretty long chapter and I want the next part to be very ✨detailed✨ *wink wink* and I dont wanna bore you guys with a long ass chapter. I will probably do alot of updates this weekend bc next week is band camp and i will not have time to update so im gonna try and get ahead but yeah i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And also the people who have voted i love yall thanks for the support 😘😘😘 btw as soon as i finish this not i will be writing the second part of this sooo yall will only be in suspense for like an hour if you read this before i publish the next chapter im rambling k byeeee