Fine Dining

***********WARNING************

  **********SMUT AHEAD************  

*****READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*****

"You're an ass for that." "Cmon A, you know damn well they never would've taken a leap if someone didn't step in." "I know I know." We sit in comfortable silence while I stir the marinade for the meat. "He won't hurt her Alexa." "Stop reading my mind it freaks me out." "Bordys different, he's a simp and we all think it's gross but it means he's good." "I'm not too worried about him, I worry about her." Jack gives me a puzzled look. "When things go too good she panics and runs, like she thinks she doesn't deserve it because all the toxicity is what she's so used to." Jack wraps his arms around my waste and kisses the top of my head. "Thomas would send out a search party for her if she ran, he wants to ease her pain and show her she's loved and that she doesn't need to be afraid. He's not gonna let her go." "Good." He keeps his hands on my hips as I make any other preparations I need to for tomorrow. I turn and face him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Okay I think I'm done, I need a shower though." "Looks like we'll be eating good tomorrow baby, mind if I join?" "Didn't you just take one?" "I was gonna, and then I went downstairs to get a charger to plug my phone in while I showered, and then the Aj and Thomas thing happened, so no." He pulls me closer by belt loops. "Yes you may join, but we are only showering." He groans but follows me into the bathroom. He starts the water while I comb my hair and start stripping. I pull my shirt off and I feel his fingers unclasp my bra and he then kisses my shoulder. I send him a warning glance through the mirror. He grins and looks at me in the reflection as he grabs my breasts and begins to knead them. "Jack baby that feels so nice but I really need to shower." He doesn't say anything, he just pulls down my jeans and my panties and strips the rest of his clothes and helps me into the shower. I reach for the shampoo but he takes it and puts some in his hands. "Let me wash you baby you've worked so hard today." I close my eyes and lean my head back towards him and he begins massaging my scalp. "Mmm jackk." "That feel good baby?" "So good." He rinses the soap from my hair and then helps me condition. After that, he grabs my loofah and begins to scrub my body. He works the soap across my back and down my arms. He kneels and begins washing my legs and feet. He stands and washes his hair and himself. "J?" "Yeah baby?" "Please let me get you something that isn't Head&Shoulders 3in1." "But it smells good." "Yeah but it's literally 3in1." "If you buy something new I'll use it." "Okay." We rinse off and get out. He dries me off and wraps me in a towel and then dries himself off. I sit on the edge of the bed and apply lotion as he sets out clothes for the both of us. He looks so good in the dim light of our room. Just a towel, skin still covered in droplets of water from the shower, his hair damp. "Jack?" "Hm?" "Come here." He walks over and I stand and pull him into a kiss. He grins as he kisses me back. He grabs the hand that was holding my towel and puts it behind his neck, and the towel falls to the floor. I shiver as the cold air of the room hits my naked body. He pulls me to his bare chest and let's his towel fall. He lays me back on the bed and I start to push myself onto it but he grabs my legs and pulls me back down. I give him a confused look and then he gets on his knees to where he's eye level with my pussy. He blows cool air over me and I whimper. He kisses my clit, then licks a strip up my folds, and then begins to suck, hard on my clit. "Jack, oh my God." He says nothing, just hums in satisfaction and it sends a vibration up my core. I grab his hair and tug and it sends him over the edge. He begins to lick, and suck, and devour me relentlessly. At this point, my moans are so loud i'm positive the neighbors can hear. I feel the burning knot form in my stomach and my back arches off the bed. "Jack, I, oh God I'm coming, holy shit." My hips rise and he pulls them back down and keeps eating like it's his last meal. "J baby it's too much I can't." "Yes you can." He slides two fingers inside me as he abuses my swollen clit. I'm a screaming mess as his strong arms hold me against the bed. "God I'm gonna cum again jack I-" I can't even see because of how hard the orgasm hit me. "Holy fuck A." I try to catch my breathe and stop shaking. "W-what?" "Look at me." I look at him and his mouth is glistening from my pussy, and then I see the absolute mess that is all over the bed and his chest. "Oh my fucking god." I cover my face as it turns red. He crawls up my body and moves my hands and kisses me. "Don't be embarrassed baby. That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." "I've never done that before." "What squirted?" "Mhm." I pull him to me and hide in his neck. He kisses my head then kisses my lips. I can taste myself on his tounge. I pull away and look at his face. "J." "Yeah baby?" "I want you inside me." He starts mumbling under his breath and then kisses my neck. He plants one hand by my head, and grabs my hip with the other as he slowly slides himself inside me. "Fuck youre so big J." He kisses me while he gives me time to adjust. He pulls away and we make eye contact and he starts thrusting in and out. Neither of us can break eye contact as he continues at a slow, but comfortable pace. He licks his lips, and then interlocks his fingers with mine as he thrusts, all while still making eye contact. "Jack." "Yeah baby." "I'm close." "Me too baby." "Will you come with me?" "Yes. Wait A." "Hm?" " I don't have a condom on." "Okay." "Do you want me to pull out?" "I'm on birthcontrol J." I feel the knot form again and I clench around him as I come. He begins to twitch inside me and I feel him finish inside me and we ride out our highs together. He pulls out and gets a washcloth to clean us up. "J will you help me to the bathroom?" "Yeah baby i got you." He helps me and i do my business and he helps me back into bed and pulls me into his chest. "I love you so much Alexa." "I love you too Jack." I curl up into him and fall asleep in his arms.

A/N

IM NOT DEAD WOOOOO 🥳
Yall saying I've been busy would be the BIGGEST understatement I have been so swamped with school and sports and just life in general BUT I UPDATED WOOO (pretend it hasn't been 3 months) also tell me why this book has like, lowkey blown up like this started as a joke with a friend and now it's got like over 6k reads like damn BUT I LOVE YALL. I'll try to be more consistent I think I've said that quite literally every authors note ik i suck but I'm gonna try this time I swear 😭 anywaysss I hope yall liked it if it's trash I'm sorry I lowkey just kinda pulled this chapter out of my ass so yeah but anyways bye yall.         😘😘😘😘