Time Outs and Phone Calls

A/n yes that's a new cover photo for the book, I'm glad you like it. Also here is another chapter. Oh I've also been in this relationship for like 6 months and going to have a super cute valentines date so be jealous or don't I don't care. But I did get you guys cookies 🍪 🍪. You need to share.

———————————- 🍪————————————
Lily POV

Alex has asked us to be friends and has apologized, but I know her type. The ones that will constantly try to kill you and talk down to you while still wanting to be your friend. So I'll keep an eye on her. If I have to go get my color pencils and stab a vampire bitch in a heart I will. Mama bounces me a bit and gives me a look as if she knows my inner thoughts. The universal mom look of behave makes me look away as if I didn't see it. Apparently the adults were talking as I was carried inside contemplating if anyone would actually miss Alex. I noticed her narrowing her eyes at me I look away from her as I tune back into the conversation...

"We need to discuss it ZoZa because it's nearing the deadline soon and—"

"Cat, it's okay. Everything is fine we have been discussing things with mother and I don't want to have the discussion in front of the kids." Shit did I miss something important? Ugh stupid brain getting distracted. I look to mommy and reached to her, sending mama was going to pass me off anyways so her and Cat can have their big talk about whatever I couldn't eavesdrop on. Mommy took me into her arms and waved the two vampires away, to my disappointment Cat left Alex on the couch as they walked upstairs to mamas office. I felt bad a bit for Alex as she watched Cat walk away without her, I knew that feeling all too well well.

"Come here Alex let's get you and Lily a snack, I got fruit juice pouches!" Mommy said that to enthusiastically for my liking, I did not want to share my juice pouches.

"Mommy no, those are mine! She can have mamas not mine." Mommy tightened her hold on me a bit, I took it as a warning. She was telling me with her eyes to play nice like I just said I was going to, but in my mind right now she was asking me to share my juice pouches with my not not friend. She's like Regina George and I'm that girl who came from Africa, what's her name...Casey? Cadie? Whatever her name is to infiltrate her home.

"It's fine aunt Ari, I'll have a blood pouch, can you at least mix it with like something? Aunt zo always picks the worse blood types." Alex jumps off the couch with ease, I could totally do that too if I wasn't currently in the body of a 5 year old with tiny legs.

Mommy walks with me and went to put me in my spot at the kitchen table but Alex took it...okay where are my pencils!!!

"She took my spot mommy, that's my spot! You need to remove her!...please!" Instead of removing her she puts me in mamas spot and makes eye contact with me.

"Honey, I understand we are having strong feelings. Mommy recognizes that, but she does not like it when you use angry demanding times with her. Now how about we share with Alex your feelings about being in your spot?" My nose twitches a bit and I press my lips together as I move it back and forth contemplating.

"Alex, I do not like that you are in my spot because I like routine and you are breaking it. Please move, I will let you have a juice pouch too." She takes her fucking time contemplating....it was like 30 whole seconds!

"Uhm sure! But I get to pick the juice pouch because you'll give me like the worst flavour" mommy speaks up

"They are all cherry punch, one flavour because I am. It giving either of you a choice." Alex jumps down from the seat and I was transferred to my seat. Mommy gives us both juice pouches Alex got a blood pouch too, which I felt was justification that I deserved two juice pouches. Mommy didn't see it that way.