Chapter 5:

BRYCES POV
When I saw her crying I am not sure why but I felt bad and if you guys don't know me I never feel bad for NO-ONE and when I mean no-one I mean the entire world but as soon as I felt bad I was excited...I was excited that she was now mine she can kiss no-one, grind on no-one, touch no-one, and be with no-on but me and I need to get that through her head cause I know she is not gonna want to sleep with me today or live with me matter of fact. But of course on my side I could do whatever I want I could still fuck other girls while being with her I know if I said that to people they would kill me but look on the bright side it's fair I get to fuck girls still plus her and she can have me sometimes....now this is the life.

I already know that she is gonna fight me on sleeping with her but I don't give to fucks I do what I want and get what I want and if I want to sleep with her I can and I am.

She is very stunning I will say but will I fall in love with her hell no that's not me and I'm not planning that to be me I just don't like to fall in love mind you I have not fell for anyone not even once.

I can't wait for her to sleep on my bed.

Addisons POV:
After signing the fucking paper I felt like shit I felt like a worthless piece of shit I can't believe I just got forced into a fucking stupid ass marring that I don't even want to be in when I was little I have it all planned out. It was that I married someone that I fell in love with but look at me now being a fucking scum.

"Ma can I please talk to you in my office" my dad said cutting me off my thoughts. "Uhm I guess" i said while having a tear on my cheek.
————————————————————————
UPSTAIRS IN THE OFFICE
"Look ma I didn't mean to do this but I have to our business is going low and you know that." He says as he sighs. "Yes dad and I get that but you know damn well it's not going that low where we are broke we still have a lot" i say while two more tear drops fall down my soft cheeks. "I know sweetheart but if we collide our  businesses kinda we will make even more money" he says. "Whatever dad you don't get it I am going to marry him but I will not get attached to him" I say feeling disappointed and walking out the room.