Chapter 13:

Addison POV:
I hate Bryce. I hate Bryce so much. I don't understand I actually thought he liked me but I guess not. I should've known this would've happen but no I had to be a stupid bitch for the night and sleep with him. I'm a total idiot for sleeping with him.

I start crying more thinking of the jerk bag that just took my virginity and took control of me for the night.

I stopped my thoughts when I hear someone knocking on the door. I get up and open the door to see stella.

"Oh hi Stella." I say with a fake smile and wiping my tears.

"Oh dear what happen who hurt you."

"Oh Uhm no one I had something in my eye."

"Nah uh uh I want the truth." She says while coming in and taking me to the couch in the room."

"Ok sweetheart who hurt you and what happen." She asked again caressing my back.

" b-Bryce said that he didn't mean anything he was doing in the bedroom and s-said I was the only one that could get the things off his mind then." I said breaking down.

"Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry Bryce can be a total jerk at times but why do u think I still work for him?" She says and I shrug my shoulders.

"I work for him cause I know that he has a sweet spot in his heart but he is to scared to show it and I know he loves you."

"You think?" I say wiping my tears.

"Oh I know so. Now Bryce told me to come in here and tell you to pack your things also angling with getting ready and head downstairs once your done." She says while getting up and leaving the room closing the door.

Great now I have to go somewhere with this douche bag lucky day.

I get up and go in the shower. Does Bryce really love me like she said? I start crying seeing my hickeys and bruises and thinking of what happen last night.

After 30 minutes I get out and see my eyes puffy. I brush my hair out and put this on.

I curl my hair into lose curls and put on light makeup which is lipgloss

I curl my hair into lose curls and put on light makeup which is lipgloss.concealer,blush,and mascara with a little highlighter.

I head downstairs finally forgetting about the whole Bryce incident. I go to the dinning room and see Bryce. Oh no now I remember everything. I start tearing up and head to the table and hurry and wipe my tears sitting 5 seats away from him. Why would I sit next to him if he told me how he feels.

Bryces POV:
I tell Stella to tell Addi to pack and get ready. I feel like a total dick saying that to her. I feel bad for what I did cause I didn't mean any of it.

I head to the shower and take a 20 minute shower and get ready i fix my hair and wear this.

I head downstairs and see Stella cooking.

"Hey stella what you making." I say going to grab a piece of bacon.

"No this is not for you this is for Addison." She says while smacking my hand away from the food.

"What the hell stella what do u mean only for Addison."

"I meant she only get this food your getting oatmeal cause that's what you derserve for what you did to her. Yeah she told me everything that poor girl was crying so hard that she almost melted in her own tears I should give you cereal but I still care for you."
She says cooking eggs.

"Wait she was crying" no duh bryce you said that you just used her to fuck.

"Bryce I love you with all my heart and your like my son but you are one stupid boy at times like this. And I'll be honest whenever I see girls cry and running down you room I could care less it's annoying but when you did it to Addison that hurt cause I know she loves you and you broke that. She is a very sweet girl I could tell she is bad but she is very very sweet to her loved ones like how you do to everyone."
She is right I never feel bad for the girls but this one girl addison is different.

I sit down on a chair in the dining room when I hear footsteps I get happy when I see me and wearing the same thing kinda. I very fastly change my smile into a frown when I see her tear up and sit 5 seats away from me. That's to far I need her closer to me.

I get up from my chair and sit next to her. This is better

"What do you want Bryce?" She says annoyed

"I just want to sit next to my wife." I say

"Wipe that stupid fucking smile off you face cause am I your wife or am I just some whore that you picked up and signed a contract with." She says her eyes getting glossier.

"What no addison that was just something that got blubbered out I didn't mean it I promise." I say now even more sad I feel like a huge dirt bag now.

"Whatever Bryce let's keep our distance." She says moving up and going to 3 seat down. I was about to move when Stella came in with eggs bacon and a bagel. Addison licks her lips and I feel something down there and of course it's my dick going up. Are you kidding me her just licking her lips gets me hard. Stella comes in again with a bowl of oatmeal for me

Addison looks at my food and giggles. I smile god I love her giggles she looks happy. She looks at me and stops laughing and starts eating.

"Mmm thank you Stella it's really good you cook amazingly." She says smiling at Stella. She  smiles at her but not me.

"Uhm Addison once where done eating we're leaving." I say and when I said that she rolled her eyes I clenched my jaw and was about to go off and Stella wasn't hear I would've bent her over the table and fucked her senseless.
———————————————————————
Oop
How did y'all like this chapter

Sorry I didn't post it was cause I got
School and I was at my dads but I will
Try to post more

Peace love y'all✌🏽❤️