Chapter 22:

Bryces POV
I fucked up I will admit it even if I didn't fuck Rebecca I still let her in and I answered the door so my dumbass is also to be put up for this.

Right now my poor baby is crying and yelling at me

There was a long silence all you could hear is sniffing. Until I finally spoke up.

"Baby." I said grabbing her hands to find out she snatched them away and sat in the bed.

"Addison can you please let me explain everything you think is all wrong just please."
I said begging

"Alright talk 2 minutes." She said it a groggy voice

"Ok so when you left I was kinda pissed that you didn't take my rules but it flew away when I immediately was thinking why I felt something for you and that something was love." I said grabbing her hands and her finally calming down a little and turning to me seeing her puffy red eyes.

"Until I got a text from Rebecca say she misses me and all that cause me and her we are t-together but now broken up." I said and I felt coldness on my hands looking down to see her hand off mine and her get up.

"Alright that's all I need to hear." She says tearing up again.
"No baby please let me explain." I said now knowing I screwed up a little.

"No Bryce I don't fucking care you don't need to explain I understand everything you fucking said."

"ADDISON DAMN IT LET ME EXPLAIN." I said slamming my fist oh the dresser.

She stays still eyes wide open and her tears falling and her chest moving up and down perfectly. Shit

"I'm so sorry Addison it's just that you won't fucking let me explai-." Before I could finish she gets up and walks towards me while she is walking towards me she has her fists clenched. Damn she is scarier then me when I get mad.

"Let you explain?" She says pointing at my chest basically poking my chest. She fake laughs and speaks again.

"Let you explain Bryce....let you fucking explain you can say anything to try and make me happy or forgive you but it doesn't change the fucking fact that you were with that blonde bimbo while I lost my virginity to you and you tried to get me back and I believed it. I was going to forgive you and give this a chance but I was wrong." She says hurt.

Fuck I knew I should've have not yelled cause she got me right there.

————————————————————
Hey guys I'm so sorry for not posting in a WHILE!!!.
A lot has happen in this past month but now that it's thanksgiving break I'm back and ready to be active!!!!☺️ I love y'all hope y'all liked this chapter

Peace love y'all✌🏼❤️