14. sister

Aman :

I took her to the beach . I can feel her happiness. So I told my thoughts about her. But the only thing I worry is most of the times silence is the only answer I'm receiving from her side but after her giving me approval to kiss her gave me hope in our relationship .

Now I'm going to my home in the middle of the day because my little devil sister is causing lots of problems there in my absence. Even if I'm there she is not gonna stop I'm sure in that case.

Entering the house I was welcomed by her sarcastically.

" wah wah kya bath hai aagayi na mahatma " ( wow what a surprise here comes the great soul ) Adira says to her brother who is entering the home .

The whole family sitting in the hall . " mom what happened " Aman asked his mother not minding Adira .

" why do you ask her ask me na I will be giving you tons of explanation " adi answers his unasked question.

" Anna she sneaked out last night and came home drunken " Arun told Aman

" owww you are really very bad you know . You should not complain about your big sister to your Anna . " Adira said to Arun.

" stop your act Adira " Aman said controlling his anger.

She laughed at his reaction and said " do you feel angry. So sad. Just let it out "

" why the hell are you torturing everyone here "

" what did I do " she asked innocently

" what did you not do ? Spoiling the foods, breaking the appliances , hurting mom and everyone. What do you want ?" He shouted in anger.

" let me live my life . Burn my father's will and let me to Mumbai . I won't disturb none of you " she said in a cool manner.

He chuckled " do whatever you want but I won't let you go out of my control because you are my sister and you are a part of our family "

" this is your family not mine . since you won't let me I will continue my torture and yeah one more thing do you have any idea who stopped your marriage " she said smirking at him.

" It was solely me who made your bride run away "

" You know you are best sister anyone can get in life . " Aman genuinely smiled at her.

" what " she said in shock.

" Because of you now I have the best woman in the world as my wife . Love you sooo much sister" he said pinching her cheeks adding fuel to her anger.

She pushed away his hands " just wait for the day , when she comes infront of me I will spoil everything.  Maybe then you would let me go I think" saying that she started walking towards her her room and closed it with a loud thud.

" Don't worry Mom she will come around someday . Don't lose hope." Aman said hugging his mother who had tears in her eyes.

He noded at Arun and his dad . He left the home at evening after hearing about Adira's all deeds.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆