5

Lucas

Lucas woke up again with the same dream. However, this time there was a little girl in the middle of the strawberry field. He called out to her and she had turned around and waved at him. After, she dissolved into fluttering butterflies and they all flew away into different directions.

He woke up after and it was 8 AM. Lucas looked over to the other bed and Mark wasn't there. He probably already left. Lucas decided to not think too much about the dream and stretched his arms.

Today he was going to the movies with his new friend, Yuqi. He didn't think she would agree to go with him so he was surprised to her saying yes.

Lucas got into the shower and pick out an outfit. He decided to go with a simple white hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

Then, Lucas went out for a 20 minutes jog and came back to make himself a small breakfast (aka cereal).

It was 10 AM and he just watches YouTube on his computer and checks his YouTube channel since the movie date won't be until 1.

Scrolling through the latest comments, a small smile was formed on his face. He is always glad to see that his fans enjoy his content. Making people happy makes himself happy.

Most people might see him as someone who is way too overconfident and loud but Lucas always just want to spread positivity to people around him. Making people laugh is just his job and specialty.

An hour passed by so he decided to text Yuqi.

Xuxi:
Hi do you want to grab something to eat before the movie

A few minutes went by and his phone buzzes. He grabbed it while eyes still focusing on a video he was watching.

Yuqi:
You mean
Like right now?

Xuxi:
Yeah
And we can just go after :)

Yuqi:
I mean sure
Where do you want to meet

Xuxi:
How about Ramen Planet
I love ramen 😤

Yuqi:
Sure, see you there then

Lucas beamed at his phone. He is happy being able to see her sooner than what was originally planned. The girl is fun to be around, and Lucas was not sure why he gets excited every time they talk.

He puts on his shoes and once again heads outside. He needed to drive to the restaurant since it was quite far.

Inserting the location on his GPS, he follows the navigation smoothly and arrived at the place without any troubles.

As he enters, the bell that was installed on top of the door jingles and welcomes him. He scans over the tables of people and settles on one with a familiar face so he heads over and sat down across her. She was wearing a cute flower pattern crop top and white skirt. They complemented her wavy brown hair nicely.

"Did you wait long?" Lucas says as he told the waiter he will just get a glass of water as beverage.

"No, it's fine. I didn't get to order yet" Yuqi replied with a smile.

The two told the waiter that they will get one miso ramen for Lucas and one tonkatsu ramen for Yuqi.

"Do you like ramen?" Lucas asks Yuqi, attempting at small talk as they both wait for their orders.

Yuqi takes a sip from her glass of water, "I can't even remember the last time I've had them, but I guess they're okay."

Lucas nodded and they both sat silently before he breaks the silence, "So do you like horror movies?"