Flying Sparks (Etho x Iskall)

I swear i cant get enough of this ship, also yes im up at 12 am, dont judge, ya crazy animal
_________________________________
Iskall: They/Them
Etho: He/Him

Setting: Lets go with a medieval village, im talking super muddy, super dreary and rainy, theres pubs so, not THAT dreary, but its got like wagons and stuff, you get me.

"Ah, finally a battle of a worthy opponent" The swede said as they put a mask over their face, and a hood over their head. They left their hide out under the pub and walked to the blacksmiths, where they planned to meet with their opponent "A proper duel" Iskall said to themselves. They walked through the rain, it was cloudy, the cold droplets hit their bare skin. Mud caked his boots as he walked to his destination.

He had finally arrived to the blacksmith's, the fire was kindling, the interior was messy, broken pieces of swords and tools scattered the floor. Hay covered the also dirt floor, the windows were small, they were placed near the roof. Thunder rumbled outside, a beautiful sound.

"You've arrived" a voice spoke, wood shavings hit the ground, "I didn't think you'd show,....Iskall" A cloaked figure jumped from roof support beams and onto the ground. "Etho" Iskall replied while nodding. Etho was wearing all black, but his sleeves were cut to his shoulders, ripped, actually. His mask covered his whole face.

"Where've you been, swede?" Etho said "Busy" Iskall said as they looked away. "Anyways, wanna fight?" Iskall said, quite rushed. "Whats the rush, pretty boy, not like you have somewhere to be" Etho said as he looked at his shiny dagger. "I do! Actually, so if you don't mind, can we move on?" Iskall said back with a slight blush on his face.

"Okay" Etho said as he threw the dagger in Iskall's direction. Iskall dodged it "My turn" Iskall said as he grabbed the dagger

_________________________________

Iskall pulled out their sword, and Etho pulled out his katana. They charged at each other and sparks flew as their swords hit with a loud slash. Another direction Iskall tried to hit and was blocked by the white haired hermit. Iskall amied for the feet and Etho jumped onto their blade,
"Now how'd you do that?" Iskall said as Etho disarmed them.
"Practice, pretty boy" Etho said as he booped Iskall on the nose.
Iskall grabbed and tossed Etho behind them and climbed up the wall onto the support beams.
Etho jumped high onto the support beams, "Getting rusty? I remember you could jump onto these without help when we were kids" Etho said as he balenced onto his katana
"Rusty? You wish, princess" Iskall said as they pulled a dagger from their holster and missed Etho, as he had dodged their dagger.

Etho blushed what he had been called. Etho proceed to pull out shurikens from his pockets and threw them in Iskall's direction. Only one scratching the swede. Plot twist, the shurikens explode.

KABOOOSH

Iskall fell to the hay covered ground clutching their dislocated arm. Etho hopped down and ran to the brunette.
"Are you alright?" Etho asked concern laced in his voice.
"Gone soft haven't you...?" Iskall asked weakly, as  blood dripped from a cut they had on their cheek, dirt and dust covered the two, including cuts and bruises.
"Heh, I supposed everything is about manliness with you, eh?" Etho said rolling his eyes under his mask. He pulled out bandages and started rolling it around Iskall's shoulder.
"Nah, just a silly contest, you know, since we were kids?" Iskall said
"Yeah,... wanna buy a beer?" Etho said as he finished bandaging Iskall's shoulder.
"Obviously" Iskall said with a slight blush on their face.
Etho took off their full face mask and had another mask underneath it.
Etho helped the swede on their feet, and they both blushed as they looked each other in the eyes.
"W-wanna, uhm, go to my hide-out after the pub?" Iskall said

"Yea, why not" Etho replied with a slight blush remaining.