Wait, It's Done?

Is it actually?

Am I f***ing done?!

WOO!!! Now I can watch Love Live! on Funimation.

*Checks Funimation*

F**k! Only Season 2 of School Idol Project is on there. Is there anywhere I can watch Season 1?

On the plus side, all of Sunshine is dubbed on there. Also, I never really was the person who liked watching everything in a set order.

No really, exceptions include Nekopara (Anime), Persona 5 (Game), RWBY, &...

What was I talking about?

Oh right, now that I'm done, I don't need to worry about spoilers.

Yeah, I was getting spoiled. I accidently found out stull about Love Live Sunshine when I literally knew little to jack s**t about it.

Any, the spoilers I found out about School Idol Project & Sunshine includes...
*The school year from SIP started with Rose Pedals.
*Honoka having a sister.
*Tsubasa isn't a b***h.
*The sea is important in some way involving Aqours' school.
*Kanan was the original leader of Aqours.
*Dia & Ruby are sisters.
*Sub Units.
*Both stories are connected somehow.
*etc.

There was actually 1 time where I thought I learned something correct, and that was Hanayo being a part of the archery club. I was wrong. Umi's the archery fan. While it was added, I only added it because it was wrong, and because I couldn't think of s**t when it came to her. Hell I keep forgetting she existed.

Around the time, you know what I was gonna f***ing do? No it's not just add it anyway. No it's not stick to something else. It's...

GIVE UP & DELAY THE STORY FOREVER, cause the point of the story is to get everything WRONG!

*Deep Breath*

no

that's not the point of the story

it was to write what i thought happened

also

i added stuff i knew was correct

i just let fear get the better of me

it does not help that that fear took the form of one of my family members and that made me believe they will despise everything i make unless it is in their image

anyway...

Why was I spoiled?

I was kinda vaguely purposely doing it knowing very well about the story I am making.

You see, I wanted to keep my Love Live interest alive. What I was gonna do was put my interest in hold until I get the chapter done.

That gave me memories of Vocaloid & the Magical Mirai 2019.

For those that didn't know, I wanted to wait from watching the Magical Mirai 2019 until I attend the Miku Expo 2020. My show got delayed so some point in March, after some convincing from myself and my family, I watched the show. My show got f***ing cancelled so it worked out at the end, but during that time, it was hell.

I was working on a Fantendo project named Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Year during the time, I ended up burning myself out, I felt limited, & I ended up ruining my Miku Glasses interest. While I still love Miku wearing glasses, those cracks can never be fixed.

I was gonna do the same for Love Live!

So I decided, f**k this, I want to keep my interest alive. I didn't watch the show, listen to songs, or read the wiki, I kept playing the game and searching up Google Images. Looking around Wattpad was a mistake since that's how I got spoiled.

But hey, story's done. Now I can search it all.

Yes, that part was not bold because I was being serious.

Also, if you didn't get the memo. Feel free to spoil everything. I'm actually gonna watch both Love Live shows in random order, including it's endings.

That's why I said I didn't give a f**k, because I am gonna find out everything anyway.

It was a gift for myself.

Once the story is finished, I get to watch whatever I want from Love Live! in any order, which is what I'm gonna f***ing do.

Maybe I will make pictures of characters from Love Live! as well. Mainly their original selves alongside the personalities I somewhat made up.

Oh, and special thanks for everyone who posted videos of songs, mainly from Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~ Wai-Wai!Home Meeting!! Those videos are mostly from TORA V2 & TORA V4 (same person). Check them out.

I also got the name of songs from the PS4 game. I wrote them the same way so if they're wrong, you know why.

Anyway...

That's it.

Well see ya.

*Whispers to my ear*

W-What do you mean there's more Love Live shows?