Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S POV

Raizel promised that he'll enroll (Y/n) at Ye Ran High School which he owns and it wasn't that hard for him since the director Frankenstein was after all his butler.

(Y/n) started to doubt about Raizel and Frankenstein's identity and true colors.From the day she departed here back in Japan when Raizel hugged her suddenly without her knowing whom he was at the first place and then Frankenstein called him,his Master and then Tashirao with Manabu told her that Raizel also known as 'Rai' was close and living with the director and instead of calling Frankenstein Raizel his Master he just called him 'Raizel' and whenever Raizel agreed onto something whatever it is Frankenstein would also don't mind that.

'I wonder what they're up to it's not like they're gonna do something bad it's just that it's totally weird and I'm getting all of the hints here..'(Y/n) thought.

Currently,Raizel was the one touring (Y/n) around the school which it was her first day while Manabu with Tashiro was having lunch break as Frankenstein was totally getting nervous on how would his Master act towards the human girl he fell in love with from the day he meet her before when she was still a kid.

'She's just a kid before and now look at her she grows into fine woman and Master is still fell in love with her..I must act! As Master's butler I should act to make them be together!'Frankenstein thought happily as if he was a father proud to his own son that he started to act matured on having feelings towards to a human girl.

MEANWHILE AT (Y/N) AND RAIZEL

YOUR POV

Raizel was currently touring me around the school and I didn't put my guard down in case he would do something weird that I can't explain it in detail like what he did yesterday,but I try to act casual like I didn't remember anything on what happened yesterday.

'I can't forget how he helped us yesterday from that accident and also that mysterious other man whom saved us before Raizel showed up and like in fairy tales he have powers that stopped that unknown creature from killing us..I tried to ask Manabu-chan and Yu-chan what happened yesterday and just what I've thought they couldn't remember anything what happened yesterday.'

'But,how come I wasn't infected from what Raizel did to others? Why did I remember everything that happened yesterday?'

"And last this is the rooftop."Raizel said as we both entered the rooftop.

No one was at the rooftop it was all silent around with the winds blow as my hair was swaying around I was scanning the empty area while Raizel was keeping his glance to me as I could feel it.

"I heard that Ye Ran High School is one of the most beautiful school here all over in Japan I'm flattered that I got accepted here right away though..Thank you for helping me enroll here Rai."I said and I saw that Raizel smiled a little.