sixth letter

[: L E T T E R S T O K I T T Y : ]

letter six

Dearest Kitty.

After that night and many similar, I refused to leave you side. I could never leave you vulnerable and alone, forced to endure the loneliness of your mind until I returned to your presence. How could I ever abandon such a precious gift such as you?

However, my love and commitment was overwhelming, Kitty. You had never experienced someone being so devoted to you. The thought of hurting me or hurting yourself consumed you. This you never told me through words, you hinted at through your actions. I could feel you pulling away from me. My love was too much for you to handle. This terrified me. How was I supposed to go on without you by my side? The thought of returning to a life absent of you was the greatest fear I have never harboured.

I suppose, I professed my adoration of you too often because you began to pull away from me.

You began to ignore my messages, Kitty, stating that your phone died. This I knew was a lie, but I could never confront you. The way you refused to meet my scrutinizing gaze spoke for your actions. It made me suspicious.

It made me scared to lose you.

You were never a good liar, Kitty. I knew everything you were thinking, even if you never said it. Kitty, you could never hide any emotions or thoughts from me. I could read you like a book because I know you better than you know yourself. I swore to myself, in the darkness of my bedroom that I would be the only person who would be able to figure you out so easily. That is, if you kept me around. Even if you wanted me to leave you Kitty, you know that it would kill me too. It would be extremely difficult to pull myself away from you, so I strived to be the man that you wanted.

The man that you deserved, love.

Kitty, your lies increased in frequency. Everyday you lied to me. Do you know how much that hurt me Kitty? To know that your soulmate was lying to you about where you were. It took everything within me to not bring it up, I feared that if I brought you lies up it would increase the wedge between us.

I was tired of being your toy, Kitty. You were supposed to be my toy.

I could not keep up with your everchanging story, I refused to keep bottling up my emotions. When you returned home from work the next day, I asked you what took you so long? I knew that the commute on the subway was 17 minutes from the little boutique you worked at. You took 40 minutes. You blamed it on the traffic.

Traffic on the subway? This made me doubtful.

I pressed you further, I pushed you over the edge.

I wish I knew when to stop.

Eternally yours,

-K

-------------------------

okay so yup, its official - I am TERRIBLE at updating, but I've got a break and a sweet playlist so I am #sorted,

bear with me, appreciate your support - pls vote xx

- c