⚠️Chapter 1⚠️

Large hands caress my sides from behind as lips attack my neck from in front of me. My hands are tied and being held above my head, my feet are almost giving out on me.

"She's been such a good girl for us, hasn't she?" The one behind me asks.

"She has, she deserves a reward."

My panties are slid down my legs and a hand ventures to my core.

"Always so wet for us aren't you, doll?" The one in front chuckles as his fingers slide through my slick folds. It's cold like metal and makes me shiver.

I whimper and clench around nothing as that cold metal circles and rubs my clit. Small moans escape me as the one behind me nips at my neck.

Two metal fingers enter my core and I throw my head back with a moan.

"Do you like that, Darling?" The one behind me asks, his breath brushing my ear.

I squirm at the torturously slow pace the other thrusts his fingers.

A hand goes to my breast, pinching my hardened nipple, making me arch my back.

The one in front speeds his movements eliciting loud moans to pour from my lips. He rubs my clit harshly while still pumping in and out of me, driving me closer to climax. I pull against my bonds wanting to touch them, wanting to hold them to me.

"Fuck!" I scream clenching around his fingers, close to exploding.

"That's right, Darling, show us how much you love the pleasure we give you."

His words send me over the edge as I cum hard on the others finger.

He continues to pump into me, letting me ride out my high as they praise me.

I feel something warm and wet at my core, gliding against me. I gasp at the sensation.

He laps up my juices and returns up to capture my lips, making me taste myself on his tongue.

"Gods you are perfect, Darling," the one behind me praises while caressing my naked body.

I wake up with a gasp.

"Ugh," I groan.

Why?
Why is that all I dream about anymore?

I don't even know who these men are but they are always in my head.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom for a shower.

As the hit water rushes over me, bits and pieces from last night's dream fill my head. I've never seen their faces, only felt their touch and heard their voices. And that's what pisses me off most. I've listened to the nicknames they give me, I've felt their touch, I've let them do as they wish, but I've never seen their faces or have heard one of them utter the other's name.

I groan in frustration and finish my shower before getting out and dressing for the day.

I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black shirt and a pair of black converse.

I put on a bit if makeup and ruffle my short hair. Smiling at myself in the mirror, I go and grab my keys.

I head out and down the elevator to the ground floor of the complex.

Xavior stands at the door as always and reaches his hand up. I jump a bit to give him a high five.

"See ya later short stack," he smiles to me.