08 | His type?

Note:
I'll be giving you some fluff for the 600+ reads (~‾▿‾)~!

→ episode 5.

"Hey, is your type meek and diligent girls?"

The red head raised a brow because what she just brought up. He was confused why she suddenly wanted to talk about his preferences and all. "What? No." He answered with honesty.

He played with his controller and smirked as he finished off Rio's fighter. Rio groaned in frustration as she lost the second round. It was another after school, they got home pretty early too. But they were too tired from training that they stayed on the living room and decided to play, they didn't even bother changing.

They are currently playing games and sitting on the couch, on a strange and clingy way.

Karma was sitting on the carpet, leaning on the couch, and Rio was sitting on the couch with her legs hanging on his shoulders. In case you're wondering, it was Karma's fault why they ended up like this.

This pervert sat on the carpet and forced her legs to hang on his shoulder. She was blushing red, of course, but she could only surrender.

Karma leaned back his head to look up at her. "Why'd you ask that?" He asked her and she just smiled a little.

"I thought Okuda caught your interest after what happened in science class earlier." She mentioned and dropped her controller. "I could have a tease material for you, by knowing she's actually your type. She's the only girl you've shown interest in too." She said, her smile turning ito a teasing smirk.

He stared at her blankly. "After you kissed me the other day, you got the nerve to tease me with another girl." He said, Rio blushed but laughed because of what he said. Her hands started playing with his head.

"Gomen gomen! I just wanted to tease you! It's no big deal, right? We're friends, after all!" She just said and he could only sigh at what she said. Friends huh... he thought. He dropped his controller and grabbed her hands that were playing with his hair.

"Stop it." He said and leaned to look up to her once again. She stared at him in awe, and before she could even react, his one hand lets go of her hand to grab the back of her head.

He pulled her down, closer to his face as he closed his eyes. Strands of her hair started flowing down, touching his face.

Soon, their lips made contact. Her eyes widened in surprise, it's as if time stopped just for the two of them. His lips felt so soft and sweet, even just a second, she could taste a the strawberry milk on his lips.

After a second, he pulled out and Rio reacted. She blushed in instinct, but for some reason, she couldn't push him away. "W-What was that for?" She asked, still clearly surprised and flustered. He smirked at her.

"Gomen, gomen. I just wanted to tease you. It's no big deal right? We're friends, after all." He mocked her words, her lips parted in disbelief at what he just said and he just laughed at her reaction. He just used her words as an excuse and teased her, a payback from the other day!

This is your karma for teasing him to much, stupid Rio Nakamura!

°

"Areh? Where's Nakamura?" Kurahashi asked, out loud. The others were confused and glanced at the blonde's empty seat. For some reason, Chiba found himself looking back.

It was empty.

"Karma's not here too." He announced, only the few people reacted to that. Kayano gasps. "Could it be?!" She asked, dramatically, and the others were confused more. What about them being missing? Nagisa sweat dropped.