log in to twt

Samantha just started her first twitter account. Just simply-introvert person and still seems to struggle to have conversation with people she's not close with-gatherings is a nightmare.

New to twitter, one, two, three and boom now a certified fangirl of her favorite bands, the 1975 along with 5 seconds of summer. And so on she developed social skills *laughs laughs laughs* only on twitter-they called it fandom twitter or if you most preferred stan twt. Up to the next year and to the next and... the next.

Booming followers, loyalists, internet friends. Tweet, retweet, reqoute, reply. A groupchats here, a groupchat there. Samantha gone pro. Twitter abbreviation txt? you name it, cos istg she knows it.

Its like the twitter world is a parallel universe, where she can expressed and be confident behind the screen, tweeting whatever. She realizes that she had this talent of writing. She realisez that by tweeting-lets not make it complicated basta that is that.

So one night, her insomia randomly visited her in the middle of night. Paano ba naman kasi uso ang "late night thoughts/tots and tweeted spotify-linked music.

she randomly tweeted that night:

✨; softracks: why life is unfair.

unexpected return. someone replied:

ً ; retroeesee: its never been fair anyway.

Just. that. No capslock on the right places. Samantha that night was like "oo nga no? bat ngayon ko lang na-isip to," simple and raw that makes her think seriously and realizes how dumb she was.

ً ; retroeesee: maybe u're not so observant in ur sorroundings.

She read the fresh tweet appeared on her tl after refreshing it-para bang sinagot ang tanong niya. Naguguluhan at curious ni-stalk ni Samantha and surprisingly they follow each other. Her race reaction that night is this: 😳. And they have each other on their loyalists: 🤭 .

She scrolled down with curious eyes. She got curious, at wala naring nagawa. The icon is her favorite band vocalist, matty, and the famous " ً " for their name, a header with a super white background and a bio that says:

你喜欢什么

Samantha read his fresh tweet after refreshing the account; nagbabasakali na baka may bagong tweet after the first one (iyong kanina, after ten minutes)

and luckily, meron nga:

ً ; retroeesee: any songs recos?

many had replied but only Samantha songs recos gotten a reply kasi naman hindi title ng songs niya kundi playlist.

Natatawa at masaya kasi nagustuhan nito ang self-made playlist niya. She gets a reply "tahnx 🤢"

What would that mean?

tahnx as in thanks? and whats with the emoji? nasusuka kasi ang pangit ng laman sa playlist ko? so, Sam as a music enthutiast she was offended. She loves music more than herself and just like that? So she dm...ed