Coates Academy

Talking.
Then a pause.
That was when it happened.When Maya's teacher disappeared right in the middle of their lesson.
"Hey, where's Mr Kerton gone?"
This came from a kid at the back. A nervous giggling started up from a couple more kids.
Suddenly someone stood up. "Alright everyone, shut up now. Kerton will probably be back in a few minutes, anyway"
She turned around. The voice had come from someone behind her, a tall,shaggy haired boy. He was normally quiet. Oh well.
"Anyone know where Mr Turner's gone?"
Everyone turned to face the doorway. Glad to see a familiar face, Maya walked over.
"Hey Caine! Did you and Diana just come from the same class?"
Diana rolled her eyes."Well, duh, why would I come with him otherwise?"
Oh god. Diana sure was a pain sometimes. But she was right.
"Well, our teacher just kind of disappeared as well, as a matter if fact." Maya continued, ignoring Diana's smirks."He kind of just well... poofed"
Caine narrowed his eyes with sceptisism. "Poofed?"
There were a few sniggers. Maya felt annoyed all of a sudden.
"Well, I couldn't find a better word!"
Diana chuckled. " Well then, you better come with us."
She followed them out of the room and down the corridor. They stopped.
"What was that about, Diana?!"
Diana just rolled her eyes and said"Caine, explain."
Caine took her to one side and expained. "Well, Diana and I had a plan. Actually, I had this plan. Diana's assisting. But we need you."
Maya shrugged. "What is this plan then?!"
They looked at each other. Diana spoke first.
"We can't tell you. Just trust Caine."
They walked away.

What on earth was going on?