1.

Lisa Lopes

Today was the day Brat was throwing probably the biggest house party she's ever thrown, the whole city got dammit might be there.

"Lisa you ready?" Tionne shouted from downstairs, Tionne is my cousin, we live together ever since I moved out here to Atlanta from Philly to get out the streets, but ended up in the same path I was in Philly. "Hold on!" I put my 76ers hat over my durag and ran outside.

"Yo you prepared for the Voting in 4 months?" Pac asked "nigga how the fuck you even get in the car?" I laughed at him. Tupac is also my cousin, he lives right across the road from me and Tionne, he kinda stuck between three girls right now but he gon get thru it. "I was here before you, matter of fact I was here before you was born!" He laughed "shut the fuck up" I laughed along with him.

"So you finna Mack on hoes tonight?" He asked "hell yea" I chuckled "here" Tionne passed me a Trojan Magnum XL pack "Tionne what the hell" I laughed "hey I'm not tryna be an auntie at 18" she sighed "ian tryna have no damn babies anyways, shit unless it's with Ro" I smirked "uht uht I'm tellin Rozonda!" She joked "I don't give no fucks, ima make her mine anyways, shit hopefully I don't cheat".

We made it to the party and when I tell you it was lit man that muhfucka was lit as fuck! I'm talking bout naked bitches walking around, muhfuckas gettin head, muhfuckas fucking on the counters, strip polls, alcohol, weed, cocaine, heroin, man that party was the spot!

"Yo Ro!" I tried getting her attention "Lisa" she smiled at me "I was wondering if...you wanna get to know me a lil bit more? I'll take you on a date tomorrow" I brought up "sure" she walked away leaving me with a million dollar smile.

"Hey baby, wanna go upstairs?" Two random dancers asked me. Shit I'm finna start being loyal why not get all my Macking done now. "Fasho baby, let's go" I followed the two girls.

"Lay down" I heard the dancer speak but she sounded very familiar. "What's yo name?" I asked "Aaliyah". Then multiple flashbacks were hitting me. The times we had before shit got bad, the times we made love, the times I cheated, just never got the chance to apologize.

"A-Aaliyah?" I looked into her eyes, I seen pain in them, which pains me. "I'm so sorry for the shit I put you thru" I apologized then passionately kissed her. I guess this is my way of saying sorry.

"We gon get this done or what?" The other dancer asked "shit fasho".

Minutes later I was giving Aaliyah deep strokes while the dancer was doing whatever the fuck she was doing "fuck" I grunted. I was just about to pull out until Aaliyah spoke "don't pull out on me yet" she had literal tears in her eyes.

"Babygirl I gotta pull out" I tried to pull out but she had put me in a lock with her legs. "No...give it to me...". I had no choice to bust in her, I should've used them condoms Tionne gave me. I guess this is karma.

"Yo turn" I brought the dancer to me. "Turn around, face down, on yo knees" I demand and she did as I told her to.

————
Tionne Watkins

We was all chillin downstairs rapping, dancing, any and everything.

"Yo where's Lisa, ian see her ass yet" Brat asked me "shit she probably upstairs fucking a bitch, that's why I gave her some condoms" Brat laughed "shit I'm for real I am not tryna be no auntie yet" I made it very clear that I'm not tryna watch no babies or be no auntie.

"Lesane who the fuck is this bitch!" I heard Jada shouted from behind him and Janet "uh who the fuck are you!?" Janet stood up "the real question is, who the fuck are both of y'all!?" Kidada came out of no where. This shit finna be wild.

I decided to walk away from all the drama and go find Lisa.

"Lisa!" I knocked on the first door I seen upstairs.

I knocked on all the doors but got no response.

"Fuck it I don't care anymore" I accidentally ran into Ro "oh hey girl!" I hugged her "wassup, where's your cousin?" She was referring to Lisa "girl I was just looking for her ass, I can't find her, I'll let you know if I see her tho" I smiled "thank you!" She shouted as I walked away.

Rozonda is new to the crew, she came around like last month. Lisa had her eyes on Rozonda ever since day one. Lisa and Rozonda messed around a couple times but they never made it official.

"Baby I'm sorry!" Tupac was running after Janet. "Just leave it bro" I told him "man I didn't mean for them to find out, I was just confused" he started crying "come here" I held him. I mean shit that's what family does when we down. "You good brotha?" I asked him while rubbing his back "yes, I think yo nigga wants you the way he lookin at us" he pointed "great" I mumbled "what's wrong? Need me to handle him or something?" He asked "nah it's good I got it".

Dalvin has been stressing me for the last month about moving in with him, knowing that I'm not finna leave my cousin alone by herself when she barely even knows her way around town like that.

"Yes Dalvin?" I walked up to him "I can't miss my baby?" He asked. When I tell you this nigga is full of shit, he is full of shit on another type of level. "Whenever you miss me you wanna fuck or bring up the fact of me moving in with you. I already told you no" I looked at him with a straight face to let him know I wasn't joking in any type of way. "Man fuck you then Tionne" he walked away.

That nigga been full of shit.