3.

Lisa Lopes

"O-Oj?" My mother stuttered in shock, who the fuck is this man and why the fuck he calling me his daughter? "Wanda..ain't seen you since you was in yo 20's, you've aged well" he smirked "ay quick talking to my mama like that old man!" I shouted "and you, my little nigga, ain't seen you since you was 5 years old. You look just like me, man you gon be a playa!" He sounded proud to be whoever the fuck he was to me, but I wasn't having it until I got answers to my damn questions.

"Who the fuck is you!? And who the fuck is a 'little nigga'?" I was bout ready to jump on his ass and start swing but I had to get my answers "you don't know me! I'm yo pops! AKA Oj Simpson, NFL legend" he smiled proudly "you ain't my daddy nigga" I laughed in his face making him look a lil sad, shit that's how I felt having no daddy or man figure around, a nigga ain't know how to treat no woman right.

"I'll just leave then" he looked to the ground and walked out the door. "Oh shit! Yo daddy OJ Simpson!?" Tupac squealed "that ain't my daddy nigga!" I shouted thru the pain that was coming back from all these years. "Ion know that nigga and he don't know me, and he never will" I said with an angered tone. I just can't see how the fuck this nigga could just pop up after 12 years then act like his ass never left me all alone, I had to learn everything by myself ian have no damn nigga around like Tupac did, he got it easy I didn't.

I had to learn what the fuck was going on wit my body when puberty hit, I had to learn how to survive out here wit no damn income. I had to learn how give my first kiss, I had to learn how to drive. And the most important thing of em all, I had to learn to treat a woman right by myself. I did it all by myself wit no father around.

"Just leave, tell Uncle James n em to leave too, I wanna be alone" I demanded and of course I got my wish or it would've been a problem.

Now I was sat all alone by myself just thinking. What if....

"Hey, I heard what happened" Brandy's soft voice turned all the negative into positive "yea, I'm alright, yo how stable am I?" I asked her "not stable enough, if you wanna leave early then you can go out next week, I just figured since you know, you got a family to take care of, I would keep you in for two weeks so you can fully recover, you do know that your lucky to even be alive right now" boy did them words go the the heart.

"Yea, you right, ima stay. Thanks Bran" I smiled "Bran?" She laughed "yea, Bran, it's either that or Dee" I laughed along with her.

We say there together for hours talking about our lives and our future.

————————————————————————

Short one, sorry.