Chapter 6: Sunday

During the afternoon all of us except Sam took a trip to the dinner. The dinner is really called coluvate, but that is a weird name and hard to pronounce so we just call it the dinner. plus the name is just trying to be fancy when in fact the dinner is no where near fancy.

As we took our seat Briane suggest we play 1,2,3.it like boy shopping and my favorite game. Amber went first
" and a one" Briane pointed to a old guy using a stroller to walk
"Pass" said amber.
" okay but only two more chance are you sure you want to pass" Braine said
" positive" said Amber
"Two" I pointed to a nice looking boy with his fingers in his nose that looked about 4.
" definitely pass I'm not a cougar" amber smirked.
" okay last chance you have to take this one and a three" said Brian unluckily for Amber the next guys to walk in was a creepy looking guy with blood shot eyes, bald spot hair, and a gullet the size of a hog. which is probably how he eats.
Next it was my turn
" one" said amber
At that moment josh walked in making the game stop.
Amber looked at me " I guess we get a yes from you than right"
" shut up" I said a little too loud.
Josh approached "hey Jessica I didn't see you over here what's up"
"you know eating got to keep up that nutrition." why in the world did I just say that I'm so stupid the most nutritious thing here are the fries.
"Haha yeah think you came to the wrong place for that." Josh said like an angel.
All I could do was smile.
"Well I have to go now I promised Mackenzie I would meet her at 3:00, bye" he said.
Ugh I should of know he was meeting that bitch.
As he was walking out he door I said a faint bye to him.
Amber looked at me " we have to do something about that slut, aren't i right"
"Yep as a matter if fact I have an idea" said Briane
"Oh great" I was sure this idea of hers would lead too no where but trouble
The next thing out of her mouth was
"Jessica I think it's time we took a trip to Parkers"

Hope you like I was asked too write another chapter by two of my very demanding friends. so there you go all done.