Chapter 10: Invatation

I looked over at amber who started to calm down. Than I Waited as Lilly and Sarah approached me.

Lilly and Sarah are both good friends. despite the fact that Lilly is kind of a slut and sarah is a party animal, at least they make the perfect pair though.

Lilly has long brown hair that is perfectly straight in a pony tail. She was wearing a crop top and leggings with black boots.

Sarah had long dark almost black hair that was super curly, however today she had it up in a bun. she was carrying a cup with I'm guessing coffee in it. she is wearing a band shirt with skinny jeans and the same black boots that Lilly was wearing.

"Hey, jess what's up" Sarah said in a very tired voice.

"Not much guys, but I'm kind of doing something can we talk later." I said, at the moment i just wanted to get back to Amber.

"This will only take about a second." Lilly said.

I looked at them kind of annoyed "okay what is it."

Sarah started " so as you know Lilly's parents are going out of town next weekend" Lilly giggled than looked at sarah as if she was asking to finish. than Lilly finished up for sarah " and I am throwing a party."

I looked at Lilly "this is seriously what was so important, you and sarah either throw a party or go to a party three times in a week."

Lilly quickly jumped in "oh no. this is different you see."

"How" I looked at them confused.

"Well for one you are going to be there" Lilly stopped. sarah picked up " and so will josh"

I laughed "if he is going to be there than I won't, I'll make a fool out of my self, and I will look horrible."

"No you won't because me and sarah are going to come to your house before the party and help you get ready. also we will be there all night and if you look like your in trouble we will step in." Lilly said.

I rolled my eyes

"Good so your coming" sarah said "bye now."

"But wait." I said starting to protest.

"Be at your house at five bye." Lilly said and than they walked off.

I turned back to amber and figured I would defend myself later. I walked up to amber who was done crying and started to get up. I walked up to her gave her a hug and we started walking home. once we got there amber broke down In years again. we spent the rest of our night with ice cream and movie marathon.

Kind oh short, but more new character. I'll update tomorrow bye :):D