chapter 4:the three of us

"amber thats amazing we are all so happy for you." braine said

I know its wrong of me, but some part of me wasnt really estactic for Amber. I mean im happy that she got what she wanted, but at the same time its kinda depressing that she wont be around that much any more. Then again its great she got her life together, she finally got a dancing career, who cares if she will be traveling all over the country and i might not see her as much its not like im seeing her that much now though.  I should be happy for her because its gonna be okay in the end, anyways we still have today.

i told Amber that i was really happy for her and if she every needed help with anything i would be there. hey you never know when  

"so who are you preforming for first" briane questioned amber

"well im not quite sure yet you see my agents still tring to find out who need more backup dancers, right now it looks like i will either be with beyonce, justin beiber, or justin timberlake

sam chimed in right away with her "go with justin timberlake maybe we can come along to his concert than you can bring us backstage and i will finally meet him!!!"

Sammie was a huge JT fan she has convinced me that someday she will marry him and i will get to be the maid of honor at JT's wedding. she fell in love with his mirrors song and wont stop listenig to suit and tie.

of course amber told sam that if she danced with JT she would get all of us backstage passes if she could.

the rest of the way home we talked about all the places amber would travel while amber kept saying oh dont forget you guys are coming with me. when were were younger we use to say that our first trip out of the country would be together. the three of us traveling paris meeting cute french boys. or going to greek and learnig more about the culture while we talked to intelligent boys. maybe even going to Quebec to meet cute boys. the more and more i think about it though it might of been more the boys we wanted to go see than the country.

even so it was our adventure together the four of us and just think that now amber has the chance to do these thing i should be beyonde happy, but i cant stop thinking how it should be the four of us. lets face it even if we did tag along it would just be the three of us because amber would have to work or one of use wouldnt be able to go because they were a school geek (that one would most likely be me though).

when i wasnt listening to the radio i heard amber saying something about how ariana grande want to meet her and how she might be hangout with demi in a month. every time i heard this i felt as if amber was dirfting further away.