Bowled Over Beauty 🍁

Our boy was standing like a statue at the park. All these years , many girls passed his life but how only she's making him feel differently. He is not the type of guy to fall for a girl's Beauty but she now got him out bowled. From the day one he tried to control his feelings for her, now she's making the process very difficult.

Sam mv: Aiyo kollurale!!
Author mv: Na unna Kolla poren, Ava anga irundhu pora kulla seekarama po da.

Catching my mind voice he jogged to her. She gave a quick smile while seriously talking in phone. She signalled one minute in hand and he simply nodded okay.

Sivaangi in phone:
"Thanks Thanks, adhan nerla varane aprum phone la vera wish ah?"
"Enga irukinga ellarum?"
"Mm five minutes la , I'll be there. Bye"

Sam guessed she's talking to her friends by hearing her side conversation. She ended the call. But she had a feeling of something wrong with her saree as it's losing the grip at the hip.So she decided to correct it.

Sivaangi: Sam idha konja neram pudi
( She gave her bag and phone to him)
Sam got that from her and looked at her confused.

Suddenly she started correcting the tightness of the saree at her hip. Our hero's eyes got widened at shock by what she's doing in front of his eyes. Within seconds he turned his face to other direction. And also covered her from other's eyes by Changing his standing position.

(Author note: Paathingala evlo nalla pullaya valathirukanga?)

He turned his face to her only after she started saying something.

Sivaangi: indha saree vera. Thanks Sam. Apdiye innoru help, en phone la enna oru photo mattum eduthu thariya? Vara rush la photo eduka maranthuta. Classroom Pona cake apply panni face nasam ayirum.please!

No words were coming out of his mouth. First she came to college dressed this awesome, second she diverted his mind with her dress adjustment, then now she's asking him to click her a photo. He could not process all these in his mind at once.

Sivaangi: Sam! Sam! ( Waved her hand in front of his face)

Sam: Ya ?

Sivaangi: Andha tree kitta poi nikkura, photo correct ah edu.

He captured her not only through phone camera but also through his eyes. She gave a little candid pose by slightly bending her face down with little blush. That look of her is worth saving permanently in his heart.

 That look of her is worth saving permanently in his heart

He clicked couple of photos. She plucked her phone from his hands and went through the taken photos. She was standing too close to Sam that made him forget to even breathe. This was truly a test for his control of feelings. He then moved two steps Back.

Before he could start speaking something, her phone started ringing. That was her friends.

Sivaangi: Aiyo ivunga vera, okay Sam aprum paakalam.