Drive and Dessert 🌧️🍃

The sky looked great with grey clouds getting ready to shower few drops to the land. The cool breeze and gloomy weather added romantic vibe to their ride. Sam couldn't help but keep blushing hard on seeing her cute angry face in rear view mirror of the bike.

Tiny little drops of rain started touching their faces. Her home is no where near. So the boy broke his silence at last and asked " Rain heavy ah varum pola, engayachu wait pannitu polama ? "

He saw her face going into deep thought but he's damn sure she'll say okay

Sivaangi: Ya okay. Edhachu saapadra place la stop pannu.
( He was laughing and even though she couldn't see his face , she sensed it)
Sivaangi: Sirikama seekarama polam.

Rain got heavier, that got them little wet. He stopped outside a Dessert shop named 'Bread and Better'. They rushed into the shop, leaving the poor bike to get bathed by rain.

Sam found a table at corner of the room. AC in the room was set warm according to the climate. There were only handful of people in the room.He settled himself in the wing chair and went through the menu card. Sivaangi came out of wash room after perfecting her messy hair and dress.

She sat in the opposite chair. She was just admiring the beauty of rain outside the large glass walls. But he couldn't stop admiring her. She then turned to look at him. He was smiling at her already.

Sivaangi: Na un mela evlo kovama irukenu theriyuma? Aana nee siruchutu iruka? Do I look funny ?

Sam: No, you look cute.

She raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes. Suddenly the waiter came to take the order.

Waiter: Order please mam.

Sivaangi: Unaku enna venum? I mean saapda.

Sam: Whatever you order.

Sivaangi: 2 pieces Red velvet Cake and 2 Hot chocolate.

Waiter: Okay. It takes few minutes, please be patient Mam. ( left after saying)

Sam: Unaku patience illa nu avanuku kooda therujuruku paaru.

Sivaangi: Hello Mr. Sam. Topic change pannadhinga. Enna sollitu irundhen?

Sam: You look cute, adha pathi.

Sivaangi: Shut up. en suspend aanadha en kitta sollala?

Sam: Adhu epdi solradhunu therila.

Sivaangi: Call pannirukalame?

Sam: Karthi ku nee okay sollita nu nenachu, Un number delete panniten.

Sivaangi: What!!!

Sivaangi's anger level reached the highest point. She is about to burst and shout at him. But for the second time, waiter came to Sam's rescue. He kept the food on the table and smiled at them.

Sam smiled back at him. Sam's mv: Yaaru pa nee, correct time la vandhu kaapathura.
But Sivaangi was just giving a angry look at him. He got panicked and left the table.
If there is anything that could make her calm is food. They just started eating the cake.

Sam: Thank you so much. ( She raised her head from looking at cake to his face) Unna involve panna venam nu nenachen. But nee risk eduthu pannadhuku thanks.

Sivaangi: Unakaga la illa , college name spoil aaga koodathunu dhan.

Sam mv: En bit ah en kittaye podurale.

Sivaangi: Risk la illa. Thappu pannunadhu avunga, so they should be punished, nee illa.

They completed having their cake and the drink. Like her anger , the rain too got reduced. They started their way her home. He stopped the bike at her street end. She got off the bike.

Sivaangi: epdi na Karthi ku okay sollirupanu nee nenaicha?

Sam: Karthi Anna ku.

Sivaangi: Ah?

Sam: Anna va sentence la maranthuta.

Sivaangi: aiyo. Po. Bye!

Sam: Oi , phone number marubadiyum kedaikuma?

Sivaangi: Pona time easy kedachadhala easy ah delete pannita. ippo konjam kasta padu, aprama tharen. Bye.

Sam smiled at her answer. He started his way back to his home. He inserted earphones and played the song " Endrendrum punnagai ". It's definitely a memorable evening to remember. Isn't it ?