𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞

——————————╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗"I don't think so, suicidal bitch!"╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

——————————
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
"I don't think so, suicidal bitch!"
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

The five pulled up to the front of the hospital, Simon opened the doors and yelled for the two girls who were fighting against the SkullMask killer, to Lizzy it looked like they were losing, "Come on!"

Lizzy grabbed something metal in one of the little cabinet things and ran out the ambulance. "Lizzy!" Simon yelled trying to grab her arm but she was moving too quickly. She quickly ran into the hospital entrance and helped the girls out by whacking the killers arm to let Sam go then his jaw to fall back.

"Come on! Let's go!"

The killer fell back making his mask fall off. "What the..." Deena muttered. "What the fu—"Lizzy whispered when they saw the face of Ryan Torres.

"Mall employee Ryan Torres has been identified as the killer in the mall massacre." The voice of the female news reporter from earlier that night rang in Lizzy's head. He pulled his mask back down and Lizzy felt the hand of Deena pull her towards the ambulance as Sam was pulling her.

"Hurry up! Let's go!"

"Go! Go!" Lizzy yelled as she pushed Deena farther in front of her, staying in the back.

They got in the vehicle and closed the doors as soon as they could. "We have to go now!" Simon yelled.

"Hurry!"

As soon as Kate drove away Simon started yelling. "Jesus! Don't you ever do that again!" He yelled at Lizzy. "Do what?"

"Go out there. Lizzy you could have died!"

"Yeah, well so could have they."

"I don't care. Just please don't ever do that again...Lizzy, I can't lose you. Luke can't lose you." He whispered. Lizzy looked up at him, her eyes softening, "I can't sit back and watch my friends die, Simon. I'm sorry." She said as she walked forward to where he was sitting and sat next to him, putting her head on his shoulder. Everyone else was watching the couple silently to see what would happen next.

"If it makes you feel any better, I won't risk my life for you." She whispered jokingly and he and the others chuckled. "A little better." He said as Kate pulled up to the police station. "We're here. Sam and Deena go, the rest of us will stay here."

"We should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance." Simon said

"Well, that's the whole point. We're hiding in plain sight. Kate told him. "Yeah, just like Bundy." Josh said making everyone but Lizzy give him confused looks.