𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

——————————╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗"Not in my movie, asshole

——————————
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
"Not in my movie, asshole."
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

In order for the group to end the curse they had to kill Sam...then bring her back. Lizzy thought that it was too easy but she decided to try. And besides how hard could it be to run around a store with blood on your chest to try and stir away the killers from the person they really want?

They were now at the Grab and Bag, the grocery store where Simon worked (Which luckily he had the keys to open the doors).

"A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But..." Simon said as he grabbed a bunch of pills from the pharmacy and gave a little drum roll on the counter. "We got him back!"

"Kate." Deena said catching the girls attention. "It's time for you close-up." Kate gave a small smile and nodded her head.

She immediately started to open the pill bottles and dumping them out.

"You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." Simon explained and both Luke and Josh made a face. "Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick." As Kate poured the pills on the counter Lizzy started to arrange them so that Deena wouldn't get confused about which ones to give Sam in a while, why they didn't have Sam take them while Simon was explaining? No idea.

"You need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, okay? Pile three brings you down and out, so you gotta take that "take five" or else it's all gonna go to shit!"

"How many of these do we have?" Kate asked holding out a handful of EpiPens.

"Tons. Like a thousand." Simon informed her while taking them out of her hand.

"Wait. EpiPens?"

"Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!" Simon exclaimed while shaking his hands excitedly.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The teenagers were now putting Sam's blood on themselves. Lizzy put an "X" on Kate's shirt, Simon's chest (which he said to do), and Simon put it on her shirt.

Lizzy got to her brother last. "You're staying with me, alright? You are going to be by my side the rest of the night, your hear me?" Lizzy said to him.