A Look Into The Prison

Izuku was very worried, but he did not let his emotions show on his face. He thought back to the past few weeks, realising that he had never once interacted with his classmates. However, even if he was given the chance to remedy this situation, he would not take it. He knew that the main reason he was like this was because of his experience in middle school.

Due to being targeted by Bakugo, everyone in their school unanimously decided to ignore him. No matter how hard he tried, he was unable to make friends. This experience had caused a wound in his heart, a wound that never healed.

Regardless, he still had to team up to join the next competition as it would be embarrassing to be disqualified because he was unable to find teammates. With that in mind, he prepared to find someone to team up with. But before he could, someone had already approached him.

He looked up to see a boy with white and red hair, along with a pair of blue and red eyes. The moment Izuku laid eyes on him, he already knew who he was. Surprisingly, it was Todoroki who decided to make a team with him.

Izuku stared at Todoroki, waiting for what he was going to say. Todoroki did not disappoint, as he extended an invitation to Izuku. Izuku, pleased that he no longer needed to find someone, gladly accepted the offer. He then made no attempts to find someone else, as they already had the minimum number of people required to participate.

Todoroki, having partnered with Izuku once before, also did not attempt to find someone else. He was confident in this teammate of his. Not only was he smart, but he had a monstrous quirk to boot.

So, they both stood in the middle of the field, waiting for the other teams to choose among themselves.

Finally, after fifteen minutes, all teams had assembled. The teams were shown on the screen behind Midnight.

Team A:
Todoroki
Izuku

Team B:
Bakugo
Ochaco(Gravity)
Tokoyami(Bird boy with Dark Shadow)
Mei(The only person from the support course)

Team C:
Mineta(Purple Balls)
Tsuyu(Frog)
Sero(Tape)
Shoji(The one with Dupli-arms)

Team D:
Kirishima(Harden)
Ilda(Sonic.)
Momo(Make items from fats)
Denki(Pikachu)

Team E:
Toru(Invisible girl)
Jiro(Earphone Jack)
Rikido(Boy with Sugar Rush)
Koji(Boy with Anivoice)

Team F:
Shinso(Mind Control)
Aoyama(Naval Laser)
Ojiro(Tail)
Shoda(Boy with Twin Impact)

Team G
Monoma(The annoying one with Copy)
Tsuburaba(With the quirk Solid Air)
Kaibara(With the quirk Gyrate)
Kuroiro(With the quirk Black)

Team H
Kendo(1-B's mother and the quirk Big Fist)
Setsuna(With the quirk Lizard Tail)
Yanagi(With the quirk Poltergeist)
Kinoko(With the quirk Splitter Mushroom)

Team I,
Yui(With the quirk Size)
Kojiro(With the quirk Cemedine)
Manga(With the quirk Comic)

Team J:
Rin(With the quirk Scales)
Shishida(With the quirk Beast)

Team K:
Pony(With the quirk Horn Cannon)
Kamakiri(With the quirk Razor Sharp)

With all teams assembled, everyone was led up to the stage. They got into their teams before being split up.

When there was enough space between each team, the person who needed to stay on top went up on the others. On Izuku's side, Todoroki was the one who would be staying on top.