Chapter 3: "Something's Wrong With Tinkerbell!"

~July 25th 2021~

----

"Oh, Peter! I'm so happy to see you again!" She smiles, butterflies tickling at her stomach and a blush threatening to heat up her cheeks. She goes to hug him, but he coldly stops her. The angry look in his eyes terrifies her. She gulps nervously. Before she can even say anything else, he roughly grabs her wrist and drags her away from her parents.

"Mom, dad, stay right there and don't move! I'll be right back!" She calls out to them, assuming her and Peter are just going to talk for a little bit. Her parents stare at her and Peter, their minds fuzzy with confusion and concern.

"Ow, Peter..." She winces in pain, looking down at his hand which is gripping her wrist. "You're holding too tight."

He leads her to the underground home. Tootles, Curly, Nibs, Slightly, Tiger Lily and the twins are there and playfully fighting each other with wooden swords. They come to a sudden stop and their eyes light up in surprise when they see Camellia.

"CAMELLIA!" All of them, except Nibs, shout excitedly in unison and run up to her, welcoming her with a big group hug.

"We've been waiting for your return!" Slightly says.

"We missed you!" The twins say.

"It's about time you showed up!" Curly teases, earning a smack from Slightly. They laugh.

"I didn't think you'd ever come back!" Tootles says. "I thought you forgot about us!"

"I could never forget about all of you!"

"I'm happy to see you again." Tiger Lily takes one of the flowers out of her hair and gently puts it in Camellia's hair. Tiger Lily adjusts it perfectly and smiles. "Perfect."

"Thank you, Tiger Lily." She softly pats the pretty pink carnation flower and giggles. She smiles brightly when she sees the glow of Tinkerbell flying up to her. She hugs her pinky finger and twirls around on the palm of Camellia's hand, dancing in joy with a big grin.

"I'm happy to see you too, Tinkerbell." She giggles. She looks back at the lost boys as a thought pops in her head. "So what has been going on around here since we defeated Captain Hook? Smee and the remaining pirates are not bothering you guys anymore, are they?"

"Nope! I think they're afraid of us now." Slightly puts his hands on his hips with a proud smile on his face.

"It's weird though because we haven't seen them lately..." Tiger Lily chimes in, scratching her head. "Since we took over the Jolly Roger, they never took it back and they haven't been there ever since."

"Maybe the crocodile ate them all." Curly says, causing them to laugh.

"Can you guys please leave and give Camellia and I some privacy?" Peter says firmly, annoyed.

"Oohhh!" Slightly smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, eying Peter and Camellia. "Say no more. We understand, you two lovebirds."

"Why do we have to leave?" The twins ask, clueless.

"Because Peter and Camellia haven't seen each other in a while and they're too shy to kiss when we're around." Slightly casually answers them. Peter shoots him an annoyed look.

"That's not why!!" He snaps, crossing his arms. But a blush creeps upon his cheeks anyway.

"Take all the time you need." Slightly starts heading towards the exit.

"Can we please stay?" The twins stare up at Peter with puppy dog eyes, their little arms wrapped around Camellia's waist, not wanting to leave their 'mother'.