First Fight.. 🥺

Same night,
Haseena's house...
She was feeling resless but didn't knew why.. She was not missing his body the way she missed in her period days due to staying away from him... But, today she was missing his presence and warmth.. She was continuously turning sides and finally sat up frustrated..

HM: kya ho gaya hai hume.. Hum anu ko itna kyun miss kar rahe hai.. I don't know why but I just want to hug him and sleep without those rough nights.. I dont want him as much as I need his warmth.. (Annoyed) kya karen.. (After a long time thinking) jaake hi milke aate hai...

She corrected herself and quickly went to the resort.. She knew that she can't visit his room... So, she parked her car in parking lot and called anubhav..

Here, anubhav was sitting with family and talking just when his phone rang and it showed haseena..

PS: beta.. Yeh haseena kaafi achhi dost lagti hai tumhari baar baar iska phone aa jaata hai.. (Teased)

M: anu yeh dost hi hai na.. (Joined her)

Karishma mother(KM) : kya bhabhi kyun sata rahe hai us bechare ko.. Ja beta karle baat..

Anubhav nodded and went aside to pick her call... He picked her call

AS: hello..

HM: anu thodi der ke liye parking lot mai aa jaao na.. Hum wahin hai... Please(cutely)

AS: ky.. (Was about to say loudly but stopped and said shockingly) aap yahan kyun aayi hai...

HM: tumse milne.. Please come for sometime... Abhi wapas chale jaana..

AS; aata hun... (Hang up the call and said to himself)  why she is so desperate.. Ab kya bolen sabko.. (Walked to them) maa hum abhi aate hai thodi der mai..

M: kahan ja raha hai beta..

AS: abhi aa raha hun na maa.. (Annoyed)

KS: thik hai bhaiya.. Chhodo na chachiji.. (Ignored)

He went down in parking lot which was covered and saw haseena sitting on car bonet with flashlight on... As she saw him, she ran and hung on to him... He was startled at such behavior.. He made her calm and pushed down a little angrily..

HM: kya hua anu... Aise kyun push kiya I was missing you na.. (Cutely Tried to kiss but he pushed her)

AS: haseena tum yahan kyun aayi ho.. Tumhe pata hai na yahan hamari family bhi hai.. Tum itni desperate kyu ho.. Kya jawaab dun mai unko kyun bar bar aapka call aata hai.. Aur abhi to aap milne hi aa gayi.. Chahti kya hai aap.. (A little loudly)

HM: (teary and calm voice) anu hume nahi pata tha you will be so stressed.. I didn't knew ki tum apni family ke saamne mujhse milne aane ke liye as friend bhi bahana banaoge... I didn't needed your body and nor was I desperate...(shrugged) I was just missing you, itne din mai tumhare saath sone ki aadat ho gayi hai hume.. I am sorry.. Hum chale jaate hai.. (Tears flew down) Your car's key.. (She said in shaky voice and left outside)

AS: (realized what he did and closed eyes tearily) haseena.. (He whispered and followed her to road side) haseena...

As soon as she heard his voice she starts walking towards house waiting for a taxi.. He held her hand and pulled her..

HM: leave me.. (Tears flowing and timid voice)

AS: haseena I am sorry.. I didn't mean that.. (Tried to kiss her holding her waist)

HM: I know what you meant.. (Removing hands from waist)I was just missing my best fried whom I trusted in the most less time and for whom my ego flew away... (Hurt visible and slow voice)But, for you I am just a thing to fulfill your needs, right..(asking for assurance)you never consider me a friend.. (Loudly with rage in eyes) So, yaad rakhna yeh sab na mutual hai.. Hum tumhari punching bag nahi hai jo apni frustration nikalo tum.. I know ki tum gusse mai the aur aane ko mana kar dete itni problem thi to.. But you hurted my ego again.. Now it's over.. Leave me.. (She snatched herself away and left sitting in a taxi)

AS: (closed his eyes and kicked a can) aaahhhhh... Such an idiot I am...

He informed all that he is going to a old friend for night and went to haseena's home... He went to her room through balcony as she told him.. He peeped to find her weeping inside blanket... He slipped himself behind her slowly and held her waist...

HM: anu.. (She whispers and found him weeping on her shoulder) leave me.. Aaye kaise tum hamare ghar.. Jaao yahan se.. Leave.. (Jerked herself away)

AS: haseena I am sorry.. Humne woh sab gusse mai bol diya tha... Wahan pahunchte hi behna ne hume kiss karte dekh liya phir woh packets dekhliye.. I was frustrated.. I am sorry.. Please don't say it's over.. I can't imagine myself without you now.. And even I don't now why.. But I need you near me..(Calmly and sweetly pulling her on himself)

HM: (laid on him properly) even I didn't wanted to say that... But, tumhe pata hai na my ego had never hurt from you sharing anything.. But, your yelling and screaming just made me mad.. I can't handle anyone manhandling me... (Got tears) I don't know but I want you to be sweet with me.. Not rude.. (Hugged him feeling silently for sometime) am I acting like a girlfriend.. (Cutely)

AS: I don't know.. But I am loving this haseena... My jaan.. (Kissed her lips lightly)

HM: my baby... (Turned then and she was down) please do what we want to..(whisper lightly)

And he grabbed her lips with his initiating a wild and rough kiss.. They were kissing widly and madly letting moans escape as her mother in on ground floor room... He started kissing and sucking her neck opening her top's only hook on back holding it.. He pulled it out and she was naked on top.. He started sucking her chest while she opened his shirt and was now opening his pant.. He chuckled that how she struggles opening it everytime.. She flipped them and immediately broke that button and pulled his pant along with boxers down... She starts kissing and sucking his part and he was morning loudly... He pulled out everything on her body and entered her earning an ecstatic scream... Both were gringing each other and moaning.. Their hot session filled room with fog and glass panels on large window with sweat droplets.. His passion and desire pushed her to lower the temperature of AC at very beginning and now they were shivering after leaving each other... They are covered in sweat and he pulled her upon himself again.... Both slept like that..

UPCOMING
Morning family sawaalon ka saamna..
Stay tuned.....
Bye..... 👋👋