Fantasy Deal...

Morning,
Haseena woke up with some movement on her chest.. She found anubhav kissing and sucking her chest again.. They stopped this just two hours ago and he started again.. She held his hair and pulled him to her lips making a soft kiss calming his desires.. She broke the kiss and he laid on her side..

AS: you know what.. I can't get enough of you... (Hugging her waist)

HM: but then too we had to stop.. Get up I am going to make breakfast.. What will you have..? (Wearing his shirt)

AS: omelet... (Got up and wore his trousers)

HM: come down.. (She hissed while getting up)

AS: you okay... (Touch her back for support)

HM: haan... Hum thik hai.. You just leave me.. I can walk..

AS: hmm..

She is went down stairs and started making omelet.. Anubhav too came down shirtless and sat on slab... He took a bread and said while eating..

AS: you know we hate this love and all... So, bina commitments ke sirf physical relationship rakh sakte hai...

HM: I am ready... (Flipping omelet)

AS: par usme loyalty type ki bakwaas nahi hogi... I mean we can sleep with anyone.. What say..

HM: hmm.. But the day we get any girlfriend or wife... This fantasy game is finished.. Kyuki us ladke ke ya ladki ke saath cheating hogi.. Waise shayad aisa na ho par agar arrange marriage bhi hui toh we will leave this at the time fixing that rishta.

AS: agree.. (Taking omelet plate outside)

HM: hmm.. Aur kisi bhi condition mai hamari shaadi ki baat bhi nahi karenge... (Arranging table)

AS: apni families ko sirf as dost introduce karenge..(sitting on chair)

HM: hmm.. Koi kisi ko force nahi kar sakta.. Its mutual.. (Sat on table on front of him)

AS: aur what about fantasies.. (At a bite from her mouth)

HM: what are yours.. I mean is it roleplay, different places or just simple.. (Licked her lips completing breakfast)

AS: everything... Actually at different places.. Tumhari.. Fantaises.. (Eating a bite)

HM: roleplays.. Jaise.. Haan main to junior senior jo hum hai.. (Chuckled) aur.. Haan doctor patient, classmates.. Favorite places.. I mean any list... ? (Keenly smiling)

AS: mile high club, suhaagraat ka kamra.. (Her eyes widen) Kisi aur ka.. (She made a O of her mouth and both chuckled) ya phir.. Parking lot.. Science lab.. Cabin bhi hai but not police cabin we can use my house cabin.. (Ahe nodded understandingly)

HM: hmm.. It will be fun.. So, deal.. (Forwarding hand)

AS: I want to clear something else too.. (Lowerinh her hand)

HM: kya.. (Confused)

AS: ek toh bilkul bhi cold behavior nahi rahenge.. I mean we'll be friends too discussing everything.. Otherwise it feels so creppy..

HM: I agree.. Haan, kabhi kabhi normally ghumne jaane ko koi bf gf type things nahi bolega.. I mean sirf yhi nahi hoga.. We can also hang out together..

AS: okayy.. Duty pe bahut zyada nahi hai kuch bhi.. Just friends..

HM: thik hai.. Deal..

He kissed her lips for a long time and again picked her up supporting from thighs to the room.. They reached upstairs and he took her to bathroom directly... She turned the shower on pulled him in a kiss while jumping on him.... He groaned in kiss and continued kissing while she opened his trousers down.. He broke the kiss and tore off the shirt gaining access to her whole body....

AS: you are just.. Ssss.. (And moved to her chest sucking the darkened skin) umm... Umm...

HM: aaahh... Anu.. Oo.. Aaa... Umm.. (She  got down and moved on her kness kissing his private part)

He held her and pulled up again... He pinned her on wall back and entered her earning an loud cry... She scratched his shoulder and he started moving hard... She had wrapped legs on his waist all the while.. Both soon reched their climax... But, haseena pulled him in bathtub again kissing his upper part.. His neck,shoulder,chest and abs... She left some marks also and he was surprised on finding a girl al bold.. He pulled her up and said

AS: you are the boldest girl I have ever seen.. All of them shy away but you don't..

HM: people shy away from someone you love... And I don't love you..

She winked and she was gone.. Ab imagine rest.. The house was filled with their noises entire afternoon...

In evening,
Haseena was getting ready in front of a mirror.... She wore jeans and top which was sleeveless and off shoulder.. She was correcting her marks when he came and backhugged her...

AS: where are you going girl.. (Breathing in her neck)

HM: tumse matlab.. Hamari marzi.. I told you yesterday never try to control me.. Hamara ego had se zyada khatarnaak hai.. (She bites his neck hard leaving big mark)

AS: aaahhhh... (Touched Mark) tumhara aggression sabse zyada attractive hai which suits you perfectly.. You look hella hot with this anger.. (Pressed her chest hard)

HM: aahhh.. It's enough for today.. Hame ghar chalne chahiye ab... Kal thane mai milte hai... Bye.. (Same attitude voice)

AS: bye...

He kissed her and bid a bye... Both found what they were looking for.. Maybe, sometimes past force you to hate something and same happened with them as their past forced them to hate marriage and love.. But, desires and hunger found their way to each other..

Haseena's house,
She entered and remembered how much hungry and wild they were... No one never found out but they found it in just few days... She went and laid on bed in her room..

HM: I finally found someone who will not judge me on basis of my fantasies but he will enjoy them with me.. I just can't wait to fulfill my first fantasy.. It'll be fun.. (She smirked and slept giving a rest to her body which just lost its virginity)

Here, Anubhav's room,
He too was laid down on bed and was thinking same..

AS: she is the first girl I found so bold.. No girl dared to talk to me making eye contact and she dominated kissing me..(Remember yesterday night kiss) she is just different but is not my love.. She is my lust.. (Smirked same and slept gaining energy for first fantasy)

UPCOMING
Junior-senior in cabin... (2 in 1)
Stay tuned....
Bye.... 👋👋