< What ever >

°•< 3D POV >•°

Takemichi is now Finally home. He decided to take a shower and eat since he didn't eat anything since yesterday afternoon. So takemichi took a quick shower and eats. And then decided to go for walk.

On his way he saw a horrific seance. °•[ He Stop!! ]•° shouted takemichi. °•[ and who are you B[ word ] boy? ]•° said a guy that was beating and rāpîņğ  the poor girl.  Takemichi was angry right so he runs and punched the guy who was about to rape the poor girl. The others were mad at takemichi so they runs and tried to punch or kick takemichi but takemichi dodged it all. Takemichi now was very mad and annoyed. So he started to punch and kicks the guys. < After finishing them all > °•[ thank y..you ]•° said the poor girl °•[ it's not a big problem, can you walk? ]•° asked takemichi. °•[ y..yes!! ]•° said the girl.the poor stand up. °•[ cool. Now let's get you and your boyfriend to the hospital.!! ]•° said takemichi. Takemichi then picked the beated up boy on his back and star walking to the hospital.

  < Time skip >

°•[ thank you very much!! ]•° the poor girl half yelled,half cried °•[ Luke I said it's wasn't a big deal at all ]•° takemichi said with awkwardness. °•[ what's your name? ]•° asked the girl. °○[ oh.. I'm Hangaki takemichi ]•° answered takemichi. °•[ thank you takemichi-kun ]•° said the poor girl before going to her boyfriend room. 

               ¿¡《 today was a weird day huh 》¿¡ thought takemichi.

°| Ring~ Ring ~ |° takemichi heard his phone ringing so he picked up and answered ○■ Helo? ■○ said takemichi ○■ Takemitchy, this is Draken ■○ said the unknown but familiar voice ○■ oh hello Draken-kun, do you need something? ■○. ○■ Yes meet us at ....[ I forgot the name of toman meeting place, if you guys know the name please write it I  the comment] ■○. ○■ sure....? ■○ said now takemichi.
> after hanging up < takemichi changed his clothes and started to walk to toman meeting place on his way he saw hinata . So he invited her to go with him. And she happily agreed.

         [ in this AU where hinata slapped mikey never happened ]

☆▪︎》Bye guys